Misfortunes happen

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't make me bump up all the threads you haters made on an injured Khabib from 2014-2016 and the whole tiramisu thing of 2017

Learn from the lesson Khabib provided to you bums for free lol

Wishing speedy recovery to future LW Champion Islam Makhachev!

Islam Bless

khabib-1.jpg

Don't make me bump up all the threads you haters made on an injured Khabib from 2014-2016 and the whole tiramisu thing of 2017

Learn from the lesson Khabib provided to you bums for free lol

Wishing speedy recovery to future LW Champion Islam Makhachev!

Islam Bless

View attachment 813350
The difference is khabib never got knocked out in the first round

YKGxA1.gif

It’s one thing to pull out constantly and always deliver. It’s another to make us wait when your on this level

The difference is khabib never got knocked out in the first round

YKGxA1.gif

It’s one thing to pull out constantly and always deliver. It’s another to make us wait when your on this level

Agreed even Josh Thompson a KNOWN Homer for Khabib, Islam and AKA has said that while Islam is more well rounded than Khabib that doesn't mean the same skills he displays in Training translate to how he fights in the Cage, and if everyone is keeping it 100, he hasn't looked NEARLY as unbeatable as Khabib.

Islam has had circumstances beyond his control this year. The pandemic caused his fight with Hernandez to get cancelled. His return got delayed with Abdulmamap's passing. And when he was ready RDA was not and now vice versa.

No one in the LW top 15 is booked right now so there should be lots of options for his next fight as long as they don't continue to duck him.

Future LW champ? Dude never fights and isn’t even a top 10 nor has he faced a top 10 opponent.

It's happens.
GSP tapped to strikes in the first round and he's still the GOAT to most
GSP didn’t pull out nearly as often. If you’re pulling out 4 times a year I expect perfection.

It's happens.
Gsp was already a championship level fighter and proved himself. Islam has not yet. I hope he gets a chance too though.

It's happens.
The fact that you even dare to use GSP as an example speaks to the levels of misunderstanding. Islam is similar to khabib in wrestling. But his timing, reflexes, footwork, pressure on the feet. None of those come close. The comparisons are becoming insulting. Khabib was special. And just because Islam can wrestle does NOT mean they’re on the same level. Sorry.

He’s injured again?!
He hasn't been injured for a long time. His fights that were cancelled, either the opponent pulled out or he did. The one time being when abdulmanap passed and this time being the other

The fact that you even dare to use GSP as an example speaks to the levels of misunderstanding. Islam is similar to khabib in wrestling. But his timing, reflexes, footwork, pressure on the feet. None of those come close. The comparisons are becoming insulting. Khabib was special. And just because Islam can wrestle does NOT mean they’re on the same level. Sorry.
Who knows. Khabib thinks his championship material and that's good enough for me. Khabib words >>> all your words :D

Who knows. Khabib thinks his championship material and that's good enough for me. Khabib words >>> all your words :D
Khabib and GSP were a lot more than “championship material”. Against, I don’t think you realize how much you insult their legacies by constantly making these comparisons.

Khabib and GSP were a lot more than “championship material”. Against, I don’t think you realize how much you insult their legacies by constantly making these comparisons.
Nobody is insulting anybody here lol
Yes Islam won't become a GOAT.

I like Khabib more than Islam and I don't mind people comparing Islam to Khabib.

I just wanna see Islam become Champ.
That's enough for me. Don't even need for him to defend a title even :D

Back