Mirko Fkn Cro Cop

The champ is here. Stay off his lawn

C1AphXsVQAEo1bK.jpg

It's amazing how strong he is.One punch is enough and it's all over.Damage,and blackout.Elbow,knee,left hand,left leg,midle,high kick,blitz from clinch,on top,from defense.Great mma skill,plan,strenght...Living legend,42 y

Old man strength !!!
War CRO COP !!! TKO CARWIN !!!!!!!

Anyone following Le Banner on facebook? He posted this earlier today, funny shit :D.

15726925_10154254906882057_2099704467019429499_n.jpg

The only thing missing from this spectacular event was his checkered shorts!
Even when I showed my girlfriend who's a total casual the king Mo fight she asked "whys he wearing plain black shorts!?"

He admitted to using HGH.

Like i said, he never tested positive. Even after he addmited to taking HGH to speed his shoulder recovery, the test came out negative. And HGH in itself isn't a PED either.

So glad to see him handling this stage of his career. Defiantly a bad ass OG fighter

Crocop fought cans in that tournament...... will be heared later in the UFC Forums.

Ronda lost and Cro Cop won.
This could only be better if CC left high kicked RR.

Sherdog posters really need to stop the bullshit about PEDs in Japan. Stop acting like every fighter ranked in the UFC isnt using. Every day another top 10 fighter in the UFC is busted.

Just look at HW: Lesnar, Barnett, Overeem, MIr, Crocop all were top 10 in the UFC all tested positive and that doesnt include all of the heavyweights who either pull out with "injuries" every time their cycle doesnt go right or the guys who just havent been popped yet.

The smartest thing Nate Diaz ever said was everyone is on steroids.

- They say this when watching PED filled games like NFL and NBA.

What a legend! kicking ass in 2017. He's on a 7 fights win streak now! holy shit!

Crocop fought cans in that tournament...... will be heared later in the UFC Forums.

Yeah, because King Mo and an up and coming killer heavyweight Amir are cans....

Given cro cops UFC stint, he should never have done what he did in the tournament. He has probably tweaked his game to adjust to his current strengths and he's pulled it off. The guys a pioneering figure in MMA. As an Iranian myself, as much as i wanted Amir to win, I knew cro cop was a big ask for a guy who had just 5 pro fights. Cro cops a stud.

Cro Cop just knocked three guys out within a matter of about 48 hours....at 42!

The biggest legend in MMA.

And this is why Murko should have stayed in Japan all along!!!

All he needs to secure victory is the absence of USADA, Grand Prix's devoid of any true competition and organizations that stop the fight for you the second your opponent hits the floor!

I think it's pretty clear on whom RIZIN would like to stack all their hopes and dreams for organizational success!

The red carpet was rolled out for Murko and paved with petals on all sides!

Waaaaaaahhh....waaaaaahhhh...wwaaahhhhhh.....

Eat crow hater! {<BJPeen}<bball2><{MingNope}><Kobe213>

Back