Mirko Fkn Cro Cop

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Christhammer, Dec 31, 2016.

1. KOskater

KOskater Brown Belt

This made me so happy. 2 days of joy, 3 KOs.

Seeing beast Baruto going down and struggling in corner from just the right kick to the 100lbs of bullit proof gut brought my faith back in TMA.

And legit wrestler and contender w King Mo, KODDDDDDD GET THE F OUTTA HERE

CRO COP = LEGEND

2. jimmy

jimmy Orange Belt

total domination

3. KOskater

KOskater Brown Belt

nah hes old... it's funner to see him destroying dreams in Japan

4. Sivo The Ram

Sivo The Ram Black Belt

so happy for cro cop! at his age winning a tournament filled with young and hungry talent. 3 wins in 2 nights, and 4 wins in a couple months! him winning and ronda losing...just wow, great night lol

5. cobrinski

cobrinski Brown Belt

It's amazing how strong he is.One punch is enough and it's all over.Damage,and blackout.Elbow,knee,left hand,left leg,midle,high kick,blitz from clinch,on top,from defense.Great mma skill,plan,strenght...Living legend,42 y

6. Fanu

Fanu Black Belt

7. Benoitthegr8

Benoitthegr8 Bum Life Practitioner Platinum Member

Mirko winning the Rizin Openweight GP was phugging epic...

8. Vomit Inducing Brutality

Vomit Inducing Brutality Writing Platinum Member

So happy Mirko won.

LeonardoBjj and Clauszz like this.
  9. Polish Punisher

Polish Punisher Black Belt

What a hater. Nobody is saying he fought top competition. I sure am not. The best HW's are in the UFC and Crocop is top 13-15 at best in the UFC.

But he crushed all of his opponents and everyone fighting in Rizin is on drugs they are probably encouraged too. Mo tried to tackle the ref and was done and Aliakbari was just as done.

Hell Aliakbari is banned from wrestling for life because he was caught so many times on steroids. Everyone who was as juiced up as Crocop. Except maybe the fat slob sumo wrestler. They have no business in MMA. They are useless in anything not involving just pushing someone. Professional pushers.

Braincellocide likes this.
  10. Polish Punisher

No he wouldnt.

Crocop has slowed down immensly. He is getting by on power and experience and less than A-level comp. I love to see him do well but he flat footed and doesnt move like he used to. Watch his fights in Pride he moved his feet like a cat when he needed to. The man is 42 and like most men that age has lost a couple steps.

Melas Chasma likes this.
  11. clashnat

clashnat Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Crocop beat an undersized opponent, a sumo wrestler and a nobody. He's God when he's fighting walking punching bags.

12. Polish Punisher

Sherdog posters really need to stop the bullshit about PEDs in Japan. Stop acting like every fighter ranked in the UFC isnt using. Every day another top 10 fighter in the UFC is busted.

Just look at HW: Lesnar, Barnett, Overeem, MIr, Crocop all were top 10 in the UFC all tested positive and that doesnt include all of the heavyweights who either pull out with "injuries" every time their cycle doesnt go right or the guys who just havent been popped yet.

The smartest thing Nate Diaz ever said was everyone is on steroids.

padda likes this.
  13. Hotei

Hotei Brown Belt

Great to watch.
    Always war crocop

Vovchanchyn Fan likes this.
  14. Polish Punisher

Crocop gave up more weight vs Aliakbari than Mo gave up vs Crocop. Welcome to HW this why they are the baddest men on the planet in no other weight class do fighters routinely give up 20-40 lbs and have to win.

Hell Couture was 218 vs Lesnar who cut from 290 to make 265 to weigh in.

I love to watch Mcgregor fight but he complains about Diaz being naturally 10-12lbs heavier.

Crocop fought his whole HW career at 225-232lbs making him the same size as Rumble Johnson amd what did Anthony do? damage himself cutting to 170 to fight smaller men and still to this day fights at 205 where he doesnt have to be hit by guys cutting from 280-290 lbs. He fought and AA but he couldnt KO the HW fighter with the worst chin in the division. At that point he realized his ungodly power at 205 doesnt translate over to HW and has not come back.

Mo gave up 20lbs to Crocop which is admirable but Crocop then gave up 23 lbs to a world class Greco Roman wrestler and KO'd him in the 1st.

Crocop has only faced 3 naturally smaller HW's his entire career: Fedor, Fujita, and Pat Barry. His entire career was spent fighting bigger HWs

tombombadil, cgh, noizer and 6 others like this.
  15. d3vil0ck

d3vil0ck Brown Belt

When he won the K1, I was so happy because it felt like his career had come full circle, after years of watching him get KOd and other sad stuff. Even though it wasn't K1 like in the past, it was still cool as a fan.

But this was awesome. He won every fight by KO and looked great, and 10 years later wins the OWGP all over again. Yeah it's not the highest level of guys in the world buy 42 year old Mirko beat 2 serious wrestlers by knockout and a giant dude that outweighed him by almost 200 pounds.

There's a small part of me that almost wants him to retire because when do we EVER see a true legend go out on a high note, and not violently KOd? What else is left for Mirko to do, other than make massive paychecks? I love that guy man, I feel like this is a perfect ending for his career although I'm sure he'll fight again. I really hope they can make the Wand fight happen but I gotta say I think Wand would get tuned up by Mirko.

KOskater, LeonardoBjj and joeyjoejoe like this.
  16. d3vil0ck

d3vil0ck Brown Belt

Great post.. see this is the insight of someone who watched the man's career unfold. CroCop was always a small HW. That win over Amir is a big big deal.

17. Dude, he looks the fuckung same. He weighs the same. He's no uber cup and he beat all your favorites, knocked them all out

18. Cro cop VA fedor 2. That is what's left

joeyjoejoe and infamousXX87XX like this.
  19. croshad

croshad Orange Belt

Crocop never tested positive for anything.

20. LIKE

infamousXX87XX likes this.