Mirko Fkn Cro Cop

When i saw CC crying........i almost started crying.....so happy........legend...........WAR CRO COP!!!

- Machos like us never cry. We wash our eyes with wet honor.

giphy.gif

This honestly couldn't have went any better. He destroyed a everyone. And guess what? I didn't hear any retirement speech.

More ass whippings to be handed out

good for him, he just crushes wrestlers in the ring, even at his age. aliakbari... bruh.

Haters will hate,we will be happy for a long,long time.Never forget this moment...

whatever anyone will say you really cannot discount that win over king Mo and Ali

Those are high caliber wins

Crazy stuff

I would of loved to see Carwin, and Wandy in the Grand Prix. Hopefully they build on this event.
Wanderlei
Carwin
Herring
Cro Cop
Aliakbari
Prochazka
Baruto
Moldavski
Nemkov
They have the fighters to make another great tournament

91% career finish rate

<{silvanormal}>

And this is why Murko should have stayed in Japan all along!!!

All he needs to secure victory is the absence of USADA, Grand Prix's devoid of any true competition and organizations that stop the fight for you the second your opponent hits the floor!

I think it's pretty clear on whom RIZIN would like to stack all their hopes and dreams for organizational success!

The red carpet was rolled out for Murko and paved with petals on all sides!

And this is why Murko should have stayed in Japan all along!!!

All he needs to secure victory is the absence of USADA, Grand Prix's devoid of any true competition and organizations that stop the fight for you the second your opponent hits the floor!

I think it's pretty clear on whom RIZIN would like to stack all their hopes and dreams for organizational success!

The red carpet was rolled out for Murko and paved with petals on all sides!
{<BJPeen}

knew Cro Cop was going to win it the moment he KOed King Mo.... In all honesty I thought Mo was just going to blanket him and take a decision and honestly I think Mo was his toughest opponent. Nothing against Baruto or Aliakbari but Mo would starch those 2.

To be honest Cro Cop has been looking good for some time now!, UFC should have tried everything to keep him after he beat down Gonzaga in Poland. Whats that like 7 or 8 fight win streak now!

Why didn't he wear his trademark shorts though?

I don't want to see Cro-Cop in the UFC, but I'd be happy to watch him wreck shop in Rizin, for years to come. Super happy that he still has the ability and the skill to whoop serious ass.

Mirko would wreck Reem now!! Waaarrrrr Miiiiiirkoo Cro Copuuuuuuuuu

Back