Mirko CroCop vs. Satoshi Ishii targeted for Inoki Genome Fight 2

Konstantin Erokhin

Ishii would lose his winning streak and a ton of brain cells if he fought Erokhin. Too fast, too much power. Guram might be more Ishii's speed.

Since Roy Nelson fight , Cro cop fought 7 Kickbox fights won 6 (including K1 HW Tour.....)
Lost vs Bonjaski , were he actually won!!!!!
He fought 2 MMA fights first one was joke and second one he lost vs one of most underrated fighter of all times (48/9) record and signed for UFC 36. Years old !!
Means in his last 9 fights MMA/KB he lost only 1 fight by good fighter !
So for 41 year old he still kick ass
War CroCop

Hahahahahaha some of you Cro Cop fanboys are so fucking delusional lol.

Ishii would lose his winning streak and a ton of brain cells if he fought Erokhin. Too fast, too much power. Guram might be more Ishii's speed.

Oh I know. I'm pretty high on Konstantin right now, Ishii could be his big break.

Is this going to be in Japan or the big show in North Korea?

Satoshi via UD. I think he pressures CroCop the whole fight. I don

I can see Ishii getting KO'd here.

He's overrated. Even at this age and at this stage and expect Cro Cop to beat someone like Ishii.

Cro Cop needs a win.

found dis:

challengetournament.gif

1794517_876443465705244_2653327708933929332_n.jpg

http://www.igf.jp/event/genome30/

Counting out cro cop is what people on here do. And then when he wins they say his opponent sucked and is overrated.

Cro cop by decision. One sided decision.

And i used wiki to see Ishii's weigh. Didn't know he was the same weight.

See... Ishii is vastly overrated around here. He is not even top 20. He has to be one of the slowest HW in the game and his grappling is not that good as you could expect from a olimpic judoka.

The thing is that Cropcop is 1-4 in the last 4 years with a win against a guy who is no better than 2013 Bob Sapp.

Winning a low level K-1 grand prix made ir your home town with a very controversial (at least) winning over a non top 10 kickboxer who is mainly a boxer (J. Miller) does not means anything. Neither does losing a close fight with a washed up Bonjasky.

Mirko was a good fighter and gave us a lot of highlight reel KOs to enjoy. And if he wants to keep fighting then he is in his own right. But to say that he is still competitive is to be biased.

Can't read that. What's it say? what are the match ups?

Don't know japanese language but the first 2 quarterfinals of the bracket were played with IGF 1 and were the first 2 bouts of the event:

Tsuyoshi Kurihara defeats Kyoshiro Kawada via Submission, Armbar
Preliminary Card | Tournament Quarter-Finals | Open Weight |
3:38 Round 1 of 1

Yusuke Masuda defeats Kazuki Nojiri via Decision, Unanimous
Preliminary Card | Tournament Quarter-Finals | Open Weight |
1 Round

... so in IGF 2 at least are expected the other 2 quarterfinals:
℃-BOY vs. SHUJI MORIKAWA
RYO SAKAI vs. JUN ANDO (?)

Back