Mirko CroCop vs. Satoshi Ishii targeted for Inoki Genome Fight 2

Since Roy Nelson fight , Cro cop fought 7 Kickbox fights won 6 (including K1 HW Tour.....)
Lost vs Bonjaski , were he actually won!!!!!
He fought 2 MMA fights first one was joke and second one he lost vs one of most underrated fighter of all times (48/9) record and signed for UFC 36. Years old !!
Means in his last 9 fights MMA/KB he lost only 1 fight by good fighter !
So for 41 year old he still kick ass
War CroCop

Last edited:
More likely he just sits on top of him if he does win. Surprised they are giving their opponent a training camp this time.

I dunno man, Mirko got subbed with a neck crank.

The Oleynik (sp) fight was sad. He basically passed Cro Cop's guard, went to side mount and got the neck crank while Cro Cop lied there through the entire transition.

Fact: The last time Cro Cop won an mma fight against a good opponent was against Barnett in 2006.

That is 8 years ago.

I'm depressed that 2006 was eight fucking years ago...

going with ishii. a cc soccer kick ko would be cool though

Ishii isn't getting close enough. I'm calling a decision is cro cop plays it safe, possible tko if he is aggressive.maybe leg kick tko. Ishii is 215 lbs cro cop is now 240. Cardio is still very good. Ishii is losing this one. I'd bet but no one will bet a newb, but the offer is out there

Ishii weighs 240lbs nowadays.

Gotta love Ishii taking low risk fights with guys that used to be good.

And...

Ishii isn't better than pat Barry, doesn't pose the same threats Barry did. I haven't followed Ishi since he fight Fedor. I looked up his fight then and wasn't impressed. I looked up the Sylvia fight and the Fries fight and still not impressed. Couldn't find the fujita fight. But considering it went the distance I'm not impressed....

It was pathetic.

Do you know what is funny? Almost everyone thinks ishii is going to win easily against Mirko. Actually, I don't give him more than 15% chance to win against Cro cop. I think people have short memories and forget that ishii got outstruck by Phil De Fries who is one of the most terrible strikers ever. And the most important thing he did almost nothing against Fujita , a fighter who was retired for 4 years and is almost 44 years old. Also, Monson is getting ko'd and outstruck by everyone, still Ishii wasn't able even to beat Monson in stand up. Yeah, ishii didn't outstrike monson (lol).

Mriko will put a beat down on him.

Ishii, the legend killer.

Do you mean the "decision maker"? Rizzo, Sylvia, Monson, Fujita... i don't think he killed anyone yet and he isn't starting with cro cop. This fight with be cro cop vs yoshida 2.

Cro cop used to be "good'? He's good now, used to be great. Cro cop gets no respect here. It's sad really...

It might look like Mirko/Yoshida, Crocop has looked great in kickboxing since he returned to K1 to win that tournament...
He can, and will most likely, outstrike Ishii.

I wish Mirko retired for good thoughn he has nothing to prove, doesn't have money issues, and an Aleks rematch was really the only fight I wanted to see out of him.

I remember people hyping up Ubereem as about the goat with about same level of wins in mma (the streak before Werdum) as Ishii has now. So I guess he's in no rush for the big leagues. See him taking a bit boring grappling heavy dec here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back