Mirko Crocop possible comback to UFC after tournament win.

Didn't show up in a test because his sample wasn't analysed for hgh

Its that sinple

Not "because it was such a tiny amount". That's just you making Shit up
And how do you know it wasn't analysed for hgh???????????????..............lol

Mirko said that USADA is going to analyse for everything as much as possible just to find something to not look bad...................in the end they didn't find anything and all test results were NEGATIVE..........thats a fact and what youre saying is BULLSHIT..........

And how do you know it wasn't analysed for hgh???????????????..............lol

Mirko said that USADA is going to analyse for everything as much as possible just to find something to not look bad...................in the end they didn't find anything and all test results were NEGATIVE..........thats a fact and what youre saying is BULLSHIT..........

Because I know what samples were collected. Hgh is checked for using a specific sample collected with the purpose of running Hgh analysis

You know they don't run Hgh tests on urine right? :')

How can they analyse a sample for Hgh if a sample was never collected for Hgh analysis sherlock?

CC was once a great fighter. He is now a slug that can only make it in low brow promotions that don't include USADA.

A return to the UFC? Ummmm...

No. He looked horrible for his last several fights.

Because I know what samples were collected. Hgh is checked for using a specific sample collected with the purpose of running Hgh analysis

You know they don't run Hgh tests on urine right? :')

And who are you???how do you know that???are we supposed to believe you????

Man you really dont see whats wrong with your logics..............if they collected only his urine.........and if he used it in huge amount as you are implying and that he is lying.....THEN WHY WOULD HE TELL ANYONE THAT HE USED HGH?????.....i am sure Mirko knows hgh is detectable only in blood..........

I love Crocop, but I am perfectly happy watching him do the semi-retired legend thing, and just keep whupping ass in Japan.

CC was once a great fighter. He is now a slug that can only make it in low brow promotions that don't include USADA.

A return to the UFC? Ummmm...

No. He looked horrible for his last several fights.
Actually in his last several fights he looked the best since 2006./7......incomparably better than in his first and second UFC run.....

And who are you???how do you know that???are we supposed to believe you????

Man you really dont see whats wrong with your logics..............if they collected only his urine.........and if he used it in huge amount as you are implying and that he is lying.....THEN WHY WOULD HE TELL ANYONE THAT HE USED HGH?????.....i am sure Mirko knows hgh is detectable only in blood..........

Who are you?

You insist that his sample was tested for hgh based on no information at all

I maintain his samples weren't analysed for hgh knowing what samples were collected that day

To categorically state "his sample came back negative for hgh" without even knowing if it was analysed for hgh is lying

And why would cro cope know hgh analysis done in blood, you didn't

No. He's there to grow Rizin, an alternative to US MMA. If anything more good fighters and big names should go there to help it get bigger. Rizin adds much needed variety.

Who are you?

You insist that his sample was tested for high based on no information at all

I maintain his samples weren't analysed for hgh knowing what samples were collected that day

To categorically state "his sample came back negative for hgh" without even knowing if it was analysed for hgh is lying
I am CC fan.................there you go....and you didnt answer any of questions I asked you..............
I insisit his sample was tested for high based on Mirko's WORDS.....................

and once again you didnt answer anything i asked you.................................enough said for smart men......

Actually in his last several fights he looked the best since 2006./7......incomparably better than in his first and second UFC run.....
He went on a streak where he lost 4 out of 5 which ended a few years ago. Since then, he has some wins, but he has fought nothing but chopped liver.

Yeah, you could say he looked "good" against the smaller fighters (King MO? Please.), the has-beens (Gonzaga, even though he was never that good to begin with) and the cans. But fighting against top fighters under USADA would be a totally different ballgame, and it is pretty laughable to imply he would do anything in the UFC right now.

I am a fan of CC, but don't much care for his fights since he is a shell of his former self.

Other than JDS, Cain, Werdum, Stipe, and Reem.. theres not really anybody good at HW in the ufc. Probably more competition outside of it

He went on a streak where he lost 4 out of 5 which ended a few years ago. Since then, he has some wins, but he has fought nothing but chopped liver.

Yeah, you could say he looked "good" against the smaller fighters (King MO? Please.), the has-beens (Gonzaga, even though he was never that good to begin with) and the cans. But fighting against top fighters under USADA would be a totally different ballgame, and it is pretty laughable to imply he would do anything in the UFC right now.

I am a fan of CC, but don't much care for his fights since he is a shell of his former self.
Yeah....its completely easy to depreciate his wins.....................................say what you want but King Mo, Gonzaga, Aliakbari and Ishii x2 are all solid fighters and no piece of cake for any fighter on the planet...........plus look at the way he beat them..........look at his Rizin fights..........he is not tentative like he was in UFC years ago.....look at how agressive he was.........thats not the same Mirko that we saw yrs ago in the UFC......And he looked great in his last UFC fight......you have to understand those first 2 rounds were tactics...........plus he was training with Stipe....whos a champ.....and Stipe had nothing but words of praise for CC.......but understand that i said that i dont think we will ever see Mirko in UFC again...........so i am just saying that theoretically he could definitely offer smth to todays ufc hw division.....

Mirko should just stay over there where the fights are fixed & the PED's flow like the river.

th

CC is a known cheater fighting in an org that doesn't test... of course he is back on the steroids. He would lose to any top 20 heavyweight without the Juice nowadays. That does not take away from his legacy which is a top 6 to 7 all-time heavyweight.

Didn't show up in a test because his sample wasn't analysed for hgh

Its that sinple

Not "because it was such a tiny amount". That's just you making Shit up
Suuuuure. Got any proof? If they don't test for it, everyone in UFC must be on HGH, right?

Or are you saying that because he admitted, they didn't bother?

Enlighten me

CC is a known cheater fighting in an org that doesn't test... of course he is back on the steroids. He would lose to any top 20 heavyweight without the Juice nowadays. That does not take away from his legacy which is a top 6 to 7 all-time heavyweight.
Everyone is on steroids

Seems like most are forgetting that Cro Cop seems much more comfortable in a ring rather than a cage.

Back