Mirko Crocop possible comback to UFC after tournament win.

And like I already stated, he's a sumo who's probably never been hit, especially that hard. And fat isn't a body protector. If anything, that fat shit has no muscle under his fat and it would hurt even more than if a fit man was hit like that (which seems to be the case)

Ring and PRIDE rules are better than unified UFC rules.
In a ring, boxing / kickboxing movement is applied, you don't have so much space like in cage to circle around and avoid his strikes, and no fence pushing. He can stike much more efficiently in a ring.

Did anyone see Mirko Crocop vs King Mo?

Crop fought three times back to back.

To keep this UFC related, I'd like to see Crocop fight in the UFC again. I know, he crushed "cans" but King Mo was a very legitimate win.

Did you even watch the fights? He looked like shit and the Mo fight was really fishy.

Ironically Crocop today is actually carrying MUCH more muscle than he ever did in Pride, he's what 10-15lbs heavier now whilst still being lean.

He looks like a tank.

His wins were legit. King Mo won the GP last year, I think, and that Iranian guy is a giant and Mirko KTFO of him.

War Cro Cop!

What if he did? Are you saying he was paid? And if so, cc was in on it?

IF he took a dive

A. It could've been cuz he's a fat pussy

B. The promoters paid him, unbeknownst to cc
.c. he dove and cc knew he was gonna do it.

I'd believe a and b before I believe c
He might of taken a dive but if Cro cop knew I don't think he hits him that hard and then goes for the finish that hard.

You'd do a walk off KO.

If there's one thing we've learnt from watching Roy Nelson fight -- people with big guts - and multiple layers of fat - do not feel knees to the stomach.

CrapCop can only 'win' when he's in Japan and the fighters and referees are being fed instructions on how the people running the show want the fights to turn out.

Bring him back to the UFC and he will be verbally submitting again in no time because he "can't see".

We've also learned from Roy that punches to the head don't work either, as they dont seem to bother him either

He might of taken a dive but if Cro cop knew I don't think he hits him that hard and then goes for the finish that hard.

You'd do a walk off KO.
I think cc WOULD hit him like that if he knew it suspected he was taking a dive. For being a fraud. I'd like to think if he was presented with this scenario he would refuse to fight him. But at least give him a real beating for being a fake fighter.

I hate to take bad about Randleman but I suspect he took a dive in the second fight. Runs right into a guillotine. After cro cop wins abs walks away, he looks back on disgust. Maybe he could tell what Kevin was trying to do (if Kevin actually threw the fight). And no offense to coleman but we all know he threw the fight with takada. Kevin and mark are from the same team. Just sayin

I think cc WOULD hit him like that if he knew it suspected he was taking a dive. For being a fraud. I'd like to think if he was presented with this scenario he would refuse to fight him. But at least give him a real beating for being a fake fighter.

I hate to take bad about Randleman but I suspect he took a dive in the second fight. Runs right into a guillotine. After cro cop wins abs walks away, he looks back on disgust. Maybe he could tell what Kevin was trying to do (if Kevin actually threw the fight). And no offense to coleman but we all know he threw the fight with takada. Kevin and mark are from the same team. Just sayin
LOL I wish I could edit the typos

I didn't know that rizin's tournaments rewarded USADA suspension reversals :p

WAR cro cop. but he can't go to a US based promotion right now.

I didn't know that rizin's tournaments rewarded USADA suspension reversals :p

WAR cro cop. but he can't go to a US based promotion right now.
And we are supposed to be the land of the FREE? Lol what a crock. USADA didn't even catch him. He just declared he used it under a doctor's care and they fucked him. Not cool. Then USADA suspends Machida for a fucking supplement at Wal-Mart for 18 months. A supplement he didn't even test positive for but declared openly that he took it. What a fucking joke. USADA turned into a fascist organization. At least when it comes to the UFC. But when it comes to cash cows. With prior positive drug tests, yes street drugs, they give jones 1 year. It's a joke.

Should have let two of those fights go a little longer. Either way glad Crocop is still going strong.

What was fishy about the mo fight? You guys are making your claims with no examples. Give some fucking examples
I could post a contract the fight was fixed and you would not believe it.....look at your name on the forums. No point in trying here

Did anyone see Mirko Crocop vs King Mo?

Crop fought three times back to back.

To keep this UFC related, I'd like to see Crocop fight in the UFC again. I know, he crushed "cans" but King Mo was a very legitimate win.

No. No. No. I love Mirko, but lets be honest here, we all know why he's fighting in Japan. Let him be.

I could post a contract the fight was fixed and you would not believe it.....look at your name on the forums. No point in trying here

You didn't yet at all.
Why don't you start with why you think it was fixed. I'd like to hear your stupid opinion. But I don't think you have one. I think you're just trolling

You didn't yet at all.
Why don't you start with why you think it was fixed. I'd like to hear your stupid opinion. But I don't think you have one. I think you're just trolling
Your name makes it pointless man....you are pride never dies and obviously a huge Mirko mark.

He's looked great lately. WHat he's doing is working for him and I think he should stay where he is.

I dunno. He might be happy to end his days with Rizin.

Is it worth his time to wade into the UFC only to find himself pulled under the waves. I think hes too old and if he chose to fight in the UFC once more then he will need some "easier" fights.

Crocop should just end his career with a few wins.

I dunno. He might be happy to end his days with Rizin.

Is it worth his time to wade into the UFC only to find himself pulled under the waves. I think hes too old and if he chose to fight in the UFC once more then he will need some "easier" fights.

Crocop should just end his career with a few wins.

He said at the post fight that he will get his knee evaluated and make a decision in a few days if he will continue fighting

i'm a big fan, but his last two fights were against amateurs without any really decent wins. derrick lewis for example would've scored three knockouts in that tourney as well. i think you have to temper your excitement somewhat

Back