Mirko CroCop has won 9 of his last 10 fights

giphy.gif

he is 40 y/o so who the fuck cares? lmfao.

And? Fucking everybody juices in those non-USADA regulated orgs. So who gives a fuck? I hope Mirko gets so sauced up that shit is leaking out his pores as he LHK's some bums head into the nose bleeds .

And? Fucking everybody juices in those non-USADA regulated orgs. So who gives a fuck? I hope Mirko gets so sauced up that shit is leaking out his pores as he LHK's some bums head into the nose bleeds .

I give a fuck, and clearly so do you, why else would you be so mad?

I know they're all nobody's. This isn't a "ahhh shit Mirko's back!!" thread.

this isn't true at all, Ishii is an ok fighter. That win over King Mo is the first fight at HW that King Mo has ever lost, and honestly, I know he's roided to the gills and has a pretty mediocre gas tank, but, Amir Aliakbari is not some total pushover can either. He's a very legitimate wrestler who throws fuckin BOMBS.

Not saying he is back either, but, its not as if he beat 8 Dos Caras Jr's. These guys are all significantly better than that.

I give a fuck, and clearly so do you, why else would you be so mad?
You know, you're right. I do care. Not mad though breh.

And I know Mirko's best days were also chemically assisted. But so were 99% of the other fighters he beat the dogshit out of in his prime. Mirko didn't come to lay & pray, he came to fuck shit up. Legend IMO

Don't forget the sweet revenge he got on Gonzaga on that random fight pass card
Screen-Shot-2015-04-11-at-11.18.37-AM.png

Legend of the sport... had a few tough losses. Now it is time to return his opponents to the cemetery...

If only he had Win Vs Gonzaga ...

Couture was tailor made for him.
Could have become UFC champ even after His "prime"
{<jordan}
Yea if only he didn't get ktfo 7 months after his biggest win.

That tournament he won was legendary, reminds me of the owgp.

Ok, I exaggerated a bit but you get the idea.

Good for him. I hope he is doing well for himself. He was a great fighter during his time, and he always seemed like a cool guy with a great sense of humor too.

Legendary Mirko Cro Cop is my favorite fighter ever and is man! He always get sweet revenge in rematch too. My favorite fight ever is his rematch with Gonzaga, I had to wait 8 long years for that in that is the happiest I have ever been watching a fight. He extracted Sweet Revenge

Back