Mirko CroCop has won 9 of his last 10 fights

Damianj

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Good to see the old man still having some fun in his golden years. And while most of those wins have been by KO or stoppage, I see no head kick KO's. :-(
His next fight is against a guy who hasn't lost since 2011.

Long live 2006 Pride GP Mirko. I truly believe he would've beaten anyone they put in front of him that night.

How many of them had a wikipedia page? The only legit indicator to how many of them were cans.

Edit: Oh shit. 9/10 of them did. CroCop is BACK

Cro Cop was one of my favorite fighters since the beginning.
Will always be a fan!!!

How many of them had a wikipedia page? The only legit indicator to how many of them were cans.
I know they're all nobody's. This isn't a "ahhh shit Mirko's back!!" thread.

Good for Mirko. Made the smart career change. I hope he is making bank.

I hear ya. I rather see him go out this way than some of those guys catching 5 KO's in the UFC before they hang em up.

Much respect to the legend, but how many times has he retired now? I think I remember like a year or two ago him winning a glory title and saying something like "if I have any sense, I will retire now."

giphy.gif

Edit: Oh shit. 9/10 of them did. CroCop is BACK
Oh he back, he back!

If only he had Win Vs Gonzaga ...

Couture was tailor made for him.
Could have become UFC champ even after His "prime"

Actually pretty good, I see a Olympic gold medalist in judo, a 2 time wrestling world champion, a Strikeforce champion and a jiu jitsu world champion. Hardly nobodies.

Definitely not back though, I agree

Good to see the old man still having some fun in his golden years. And while most of those wins have been by KO or stoppage, I see no head kick KO's. :-(
His next fight is against a guy who hasn't lost since 2011.

Long live 2006 Pride GP Mirko. I truly believe he would've beaten anyone they put in front of him that night.

bet the ufc wishes they had that move back.

they cut him on his word that he was retiring.

Cro Cop has looked good in recent years. I am happy for him. Left UFC with a win, and revenge. Went to Japan and won the GP and made a lot of money and beat some good guys too

Back