Mirko Cro Cop Fight Confirmed For UFC Seoul, Korea Card. Opponent Unnamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dog wasn't even in my head when I first read this. All I thought was Struve, Reem, Mitrione

Out of all the fights he could get they give him fucking Hamilton?

Hey maybe they said screw it and threw Big Nog in there haha

Actually its not a bad idea. Minotauro deserves a retirement fight. He wants one. If he wins, he goes out happy and real MMA fans will be happy for him. If Crocop wins , he has another win and the hope is still there. Why not? don't give me that shit that goes " oh !I don't want to see Minotauro fight anymore" GTFOH, the guy loves to fight. That is his life and he deserves one last fight. Do I like to see a legend getting beat up? no! I wont enjoy that. But the man is retiring, he wants the last one. Crocop is perfect, they have history. I'm down all the way//

Actually its not a bad idea. Minotauro deserves a retirement fight. He wants one. If he wins, he goes out happy and real MMA fans will be happy for him. If Crocop wins , he has another win and the hope is still there. Why not? don't give me that shit that goes " oh !I don't want to see Minotauro fight anymore" GTFOH, the guy loves to fight. That is his life and he deserves one last fight. Do I like to see a legend getting beat up? no! I wont enjoy that. But the man is retiring, he wants the last one. Crocop is perfect, they have history. I'm down all the way//

I agree, I'd love to see Minotauro get one more, I just think it would be funny if they made Big Nog/Cro Cop. Not that I wouldn't wanna see it

He said few months ago that he would like to have retirement fight against Cro Cop in Brazil.

His fight against Struve was depressing to me. I get your sentiment though but I won't watch it. Nog's beyond done.

Fedor and Big Nog are the only fights for him that would pull big numbers and make me explode into a cloud of party confetti.

Any other fight is a waste of the limited time we have him.

Cro Cop is fighting Mitrione. According to one of the better sources I've looked at.

http://www.monstersport.net/sports_mma_livetalk/4022238

''He comes. Pride childhood picturesque Kick KO wins in many domestic, and fans to show off the charm of mixed martial arts properly, sparks Kick 'Mirko keurokap (40 and Croatia) have the match in South Korea for the first time his life''.

Mirko Keurokap vs Matt Leone will be a fight to end all fights.

I would like to see him fight Fedor. However, I don't see it happening in South Korea.

Mitrione would be a terrible opponent. Whose gonna give a crap about that fight. I don't and I'm a huge CC fan.

Fedor, Nog or even Overeem rematch all would be 1000x more interesting.

ffs, he retires after every match, we may never get the opportunity like this to see a Fedor vs Mirko II

Is there something I missed recently? Everyone talks about big Nog fighting, but as far as I'm aware he was forced to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back