Mirko Cro Cop Fans Thread

vladimirvlad

MMA is my life
@Green
Reaction score
Mirko Cro Cop is the all-time best MMA fighter from Balkan Peninsula. During his prime, he KO'd many elite fighters in Pride. The former kickboxing champion and the man with the most lethal high kick in the history of MMA. Even today, some people, including me, say you were "Cro Copped" when you're sent to the canvas via left high kick.

Enjoy some of his greatest knockouts and stoppages.

Epic examples of takedown defense:

And this is the most painful defeat of his career.

I guess there are a lot of fans of Mirko Cro Cop here. He was and remained my favorite fighter, despite he mustn't compete anymore due to health issues. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Dude was a monster in the ring and loved to have fun out of it

f61dc2ac29e848a27239.jpeg

He was genuinely scary sometime.

I remember Bas saying he got nervous whenever CC fought, cause someone could get seriously hurt.

Cro Cop is a coward for retiring.

True warriors go out on their shield.

Cro cop in prime was like 215-220 and a savage
Never again will there be a striker with td defence who became the top 5 ever

Count me in. Been my #1 since day one. His UFC run was heartbreaking to watch but he ended up winning a couple GP’s and avenging Gonzaga/Nelson to end on a 10 fight win streak.
The stroke was terrible news but I’m glad to see him end his career on such a resurgence.

Count me in. Been my #1 since day one. His UFC run was heartbreaking to watch but he ended up winning a couple GP’s and avenging Gonzaga/Nelson to end on a 10 fight win streak.
The stroke was terrible news but I’m glad to see him end his career on such a resurgence.
Will do bro. Yeah, it was a piece of terrible news, but luckily, everything is ok now.

He was a special fighter
He had tdd plus owned on feet
And became top 5

Back