Mirko back to the UFC???

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 replies and not one of you fools realize Crocop vs Noguiera II is coming?

What's sad is, the HW division is so thin right now, he'd actually be a decent addition...

They need to sign Kharitonov, too.

That's what I was thinking at 1st.

But who knows... Maybe it's just a random pic, posted by some guy.

Oh, so many of you would be so surprised. Like Stipe Miocic said, Cro Cop without injuries is still very dangerous fighter.

He has few millions in bank, should start to live now, but he's still in the gym all day every day... One day it will be to late..

someone actually mentioned it on the first couple pages; they said that he should fight Big Nog and see them both fly into retirement..
If the link about the UFC event in Croatia is true then I'm sure the Crop Cop vs Nog would sell good enough as an opening bout on the main card

He was going to
Sign with Bellator, but UFC threw big money at him so he wouldn't.

He has few millions in bank, should start to live now, but he's still in the gym all day every day... One day it will be to late..

You are missing the point. He is born fighter, if necessarily he will die fighting. He just cant quit, thats the only way he knows.

So, that was just some Troll stuff by him or he may be back to getting destroyed?

Crocop posted a picture of the UFC in his facebook account 20 minutes ago.

crocop has a real facebook? i supose it is used by some fan.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

He should return at LHW .
Enough of him getting KOed at HW !

You can find a few. Low end guys like Anthony Hamilton and Walt Harris.

LOL, That's exactly the kind of guys that they will match him up with. Not!

I expect him to hit the Legends Tour. Nogueira II, Barnett III, Hunt II, Gonzaga II. Al-Turk II

LOL, That's exactly the kind of guys that they will match him up with. Not!

I expect him to hit the Legends Tour. Nogueira II, Barnett III, Hunt II, Gonzaga II.

I think Barnett could finally beat him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back