Miranda wants Bute

Miranda just can't get a fight these days, so I don't blame him for talking a lot of shit. Let's hope he gets a big payday soon.

Great fight, would love to see it.

for all the crap people say about Miranda, i like this guy alot. He's a dangerous fighter who's fun to watch and truly wants to fight anybody, anytime, unlike other fighters who cherry-pick opponents and duck serious challengers.

for all the crap people say about Miranda, i like this guy alot. He's a dangerous fighter who's fun to watch and truly wants to fight anybody, anytime, unlike other fighters who cherry-pick opponents and duck serious challengers.

I agree.

Personally I like the guys attitude. He is smarter than people give him credit for. Big fights bring big money, and he

I agree that Miranda deserves a lot of credit for calling out any and everybody. It doesn't seem like he's afraid of anybody.

Not surprising as Miranda knows this would make for a pretty huge fight in Montreal.

While every Bute fight is big in Montreal now this would be extra big since most Quebec fans are really familiar with Miranda after all his jaw-jacking with Jean Pascal.

There was even talk of putting the Kessler-Miranda fight in Montreal.

Hopefully either this fight or the Abraham rematch come through.

Back