Miranda vs. Abraham 2 (June 21st)

If I'd thought about it, I would have remembered its Miranda who has trouble making 160.

for miranda 160 seems impossible now and i heard an interview where abraham states that he doesn't want to cut that much weight anymore either. --> catchweight

It will be on showtime.

It's probably the biggest fight the Abraham team could make for his debut. I am sure Abraham can make 160. It seems all strategic to me to guarantee he will still keep his title if he loses (excuse too). Both Taylor and Pavlik fought at a catchweight. Why can't they?

It will be on showtime.

It's probably the biggest fight the Abraham team could make for his debut. I am sure Abraham can make 160. It seems all strategic to me to guarantee he will still keep his title if he loses (excuse too). Both Taylor and Pavlik fought at a catchweight. Why can't they?

@#*($^#@()*$^@#(*&! well at least it will be on youtube eventually.

I'll take Abraham for the rematch. Yeah, he wings shots from time to time, but he has a better defense and his punching arsenal is not too shabby. He also has a decent chin and fortitude as exhibited in the first fight. Save from another broken jaw or different injury, I see Abraham KOing Miranda late (you saw the first fight. He can hurt Miranda. Did it a few times I recall).

Back