Mir vs Hunt opinions

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was thinking of this match-up and at first thought it made no sense, but the more I thought of it, it seems to be a pretty even fight at this respective stages of their careers.

Thoughts on this?

Right now it does not make sense imo since Mark Hunt has lost two in a row and Mir has had two great KO wins.

It depends on what happens in the Mir-Arlovski fight imo. If Mir wins Hunt doesn't deserve him at that stage. If he loses it makes sense.

However HW is a weird division. Any match up could be formed any day. The UFC doesn't seem to care about rankings and streaks so much as they used to.

If Mir loses to Arlovski and Hunt beats Bigfoot there is a possibility this could happen. But I have a feeling this is Mir's final run and if Arlovski KO's the fuck out of him he will hang it up, but you never know.

Mir is fighting Arlovski and Hunt is fighting Bigfoot

/thread

We'll have to see how their next fights play out. I like the match up though.

hunt a nightmare matchup for mir curently i agree with guys above as frank is on two fight streak and hunt has lost 2 in a row. if they fought now id say hunt by walkout ko

Back in the day Mir would sub him. Now Hunt would KO him.

I think no matter how bad Mir's wrestling is, Hunt's takedown defense will also be non existent. But Hunt by KO

Mir is smart enough to use his BJJ. If he tries to strike, Hunt will KO him. Mir decisions by G'nP. He won't get a sub on Hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back