Mir getting into decent shape...

I picked exactly how their first fight would go. People laughed at me and riduculed me for months. But judging by nogs previous performances, i knew mir would out box him. Never thought he would submit him next time though

That card was amazing top to bottom. It essentially had 3 main events with Shad/Griffin, Wand/Rampage, and Mir/Nog. The UFC just can’t put up cards like that anymore. I care about very few fighters in the UFC these days.

Dropped 40 lbs. of fat in less than 2 months.....wonder how he did that?

Mir is a master of the mind. He protruded his stomach so far in that face off, that it almost bopped Fedor.

That made Fedor think, DAMN! I don't even have to train for this guy. Let me go hang out in my emperor chair at home and watch the Yankees.

Mir by armbar!

Nope, your point is irrelevant because your logic is that of a 6th grader.

Fedor never tested positive. He was tested at PRIDE 32 where many fighters tested positive. He never tested positive at International Sambo events, nor when he was tested in the US post-PRIDE. His body never changed, aside from maybe when he was 25 vs. now. Always been a bit chubby.

You UFC plebs are pathetic. Not to mention, if you want to believe Fedor roided, by your logic so did everyone else. So where is the advantage then? That includes EVERY SINGLE PRIDE FIGHTER. Nick Diaz, Rampage, Chuck, etc. Pick a side please. Watch....you're probably a Jones or Silva fan.
index.php

He never tested positive either in bodybuilding contests, must be natural aswell.

index.php

He never tested positive either in bodybuilding contests, must be natural aswell.

What a horrible argument.

First off, Arnold was competing in the 1970's and I'm nearly positive they didn't even test back then.

Secondly, Arnold was also world famous. If they did test, I'm sure there was some back alley bullshit going on like there still is today with certain fighters.

Finally, what does this prove? So one guy may have passed tests, therefore, everyone who also passed tests is on steroids? Gretzky, Jordan, Ali, etc. The argument makes no sense.

What a horrible argument.

First off, Arnold was competing in the 1970's and I'm nearly positive they didn't even test back then.

Secondly, Arnold was also world famous. If they did test, I'm sure there was some back alley bullshit going on like there still is today with certain fighters.

Finally, what does this prove? So one guy may have passed tests, therefore, everyone who also passed tests is on steroids? Gretzky, Jordan, Ali, etc. The argument makes no sense.
You'd be wrong, im simply attacking your "he never tested positive so he must be natural" pathetic argument.

You'd be wrong, im simply attacking your "he never tested positive so he must be natural" pathetic argument.

I made a point that Fedor never tested positive. Nor does he have any substantiated evidence against him. Just plebs like you saying “well he fought in PRIDE bro”.

Mir importing that tasty kangaroo meat

Dropped 40 lbs. of fat in less than 2 months.....wonder how he did that?

Low carb and an intense workout schedule.

I've done it. I'm serious.

2 old roid users past their prime going at it…hope for a Mir ko!

The tat on his stomach adds to the illusion he is more ripped than he actually is and having his arms up around teammates accentuates his traps. We'll see when he hits the scales but I'm not expecting him to look anything out of the ordinary.
I thought that was the scar from his caesarian

Are you telling me him and Brock made a baby in their second fight?
Dana White said Joe Silva was the father and it was just before the Duffee fight. I always take Dana at his word.

I made a point that Fedor never tested positive. Nor does he have any substantiated evidence against him. Just plebs like you saying “well he fought in PRIDE bro”.
Evidence enough considering that a condition of fighting in pride was PED use.

Back