Mir Believes He Is An

I used to think Cormier would absolutely tool Mir, now I'm not so sure. Mir isn't an easy out for anyone....well when he fought Cruz and Vera he looked like complete crap, but ever since 2008ish he's been good.

Cormier has some great wins vs Bigfoot and Barnett but I'm one of those people who find Barnett severely overrated b/c we've not seen him vs relevant competition other than Cormier since like 2006.

Anyway, I think Cormier will take a decision standing up, but if Cormier decides to take Mir down Mir can submit anyone. I do not believe....in fact I'm like 99.99% sure...that Mir can take Cormier down though. So if he doesn't offer any threat standing he's going to get outpointed.

No one gave Mir a chance in the first Nog fight either. He was supposed to be the worse fighter everywhere.

This is very though fight for Mir, but I could see him catching Cormier on the feet early and getting the submission. That's what I'm hoping for.

I think its delusional to say that Mir isnt the best competition the DC will have faced to date. DC will be favoured and rightfully so but this is a fight where depending on the odds I would be very open to putting money on the underdog as I dont see this as a run a way by any means

+300 for Mir

Back