Miocic, Woodley and Nunes all have very fan friendly styles but aren't that popular

WOODLEY has a fan favorite style? TYRON WOODLEY?

Tyron "I only knock people out when I have to" Woodley.

To the other two, Miocic is maybe the least interesting HW champ ever, and Nunes is a non-english-speaking woman.

Last edited:
That's a good question, man. I really don't know. My answer was really just a guess anyway, I might be wrong.
Your comment got me thinking. If not Nunes then who? I don't know what would make fans happy now.

For the record I like Nunes as the champ. I doubt she can hold it for long as that seems to be the way it is right now, but she will make the fight exciting.

I think Miocic is the most entertaining HW champion since JDS.

dont love any of the 3 and dont think they are particularly 'fan friendly', but i do like watching all 3 of them fight.

tyrons been pretty cool, but i really disliked him calling out nick diaz after becoming champ... its almost as bad as bisping calling out henderson.

She doesn't speak english and had some fights that were pretty meh before that.
Also, the division has been playing hot potato recently, so no one is even sure if she'll be the champ after her next fight.
Who do you think fans would support at 135?

Personal issues within fans. Nunes is particularly baffling. She didn't even beat a fan favorite, yet is disliked.

Yeah, that one I do not understand. Good mix of skills, and probably the hardest puncher at WBW.

Yeah, that one I do not understand. Good mix of skills, and probably the hardest puncher at WBW.
Exactly. We want stand up exciting fights and few women can give that. JJ is the best of course, but Nunes has the skills to deliver a KO/TKO every night. Is it that hard to like a non English speaking fighter?

One head kick killed all 5.

Who would you support as the 135 WBW champ?
Schev, Cybro, or Rousey.
Until then, I'll watch if there's a good matchup, or they're on a PPV I'm interested in.

That's a good question, man. I really don't know. My answer was really just a guess anyway, I might be wrong.

I think Valentina would be a popular champion, and Holly was one.

Back