Miocic vs rothwell confirmed. Who takes it? (and HW landscape)

I would bet on Miocic but if Rothwell pulled something off I wouldn't be shocked at all, he's a difficult guy to train for and has retard strength.

not sure about Miocic, he's kind of an all rounder but not that great at anything. reminds me of Cain with a slightly different skill set and worse tactics.

Rothwell is so random, obviously he could win this fight easily, he's got a ton of power, enough wrestling to defend any takedown, decent cardio, an uncrackable chin and good speed for a HW. But i would never put money on him, you just don't know what you're going to get.

not sure about Miocic, he's kind of an all rounder but not that great at anything. reminds me of Cain with a slightly different skill set and worse tactics.

Rothwell is so random, obviously he could win this fight easily, he's got a ton of power, enough wrestling to defend any takedown, decent cardio, an uncrackable chin and good speed for a HW. But i would never put money on him, you just don't know what you're going to get.

Agree with everything here! I favour Rothwell just because if the fight ends, I think he is the one doing the ending. He's more mobile than Nelson so hopefully won't be a punching bag, and showed against Vera, Reem and Mitrione that he can be losing on the feet but still find a way to win.

Rothwell survives the beat down due to his chin. Miocic wins every round.

I think Miocic is the better fighter but Big Ben just finds a way to win. Ben knocks out the fashionable Miocic in round 1.

CMS-bRGVEAA4Zeu.jpg

lol never seen this one before.

anyways, i think Miocic will win this fight but rothwell is not to be underestimated. Big Ben has a great chin and verry heavy hands, diffrence will be speed tho

i'm gonna go with ben by some random wwe plot line win.

Stipe wins tko rd 1. Big Ben is tough as nails but I see this ending very badly for him.

When has miocic ever looked good against someone taller than him?

Dominating Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson is something very different from handling Ben with his giant frame imo.

Rothwell by KO

They are the same height ya goof!

Learn to read would you?

The opponents Miocic has looked good against were all shorter. Now how about you make your 2nd attempt at comprehension?

Learn to read would you?

The opponents Miocic has looked good against were all shorter. Now how about you make your 2nd attempt at comprehension?

He KTFO the taller Philip De Fries and looked decent against JDS. I would say that he does fairly well against opponents his height or taller. The obvious exception being Struve.

Last edited:
He KTFO the taller Philip De Fries and looked decent against JDS. I would say that he does fairly well against people his height or taller. The obvious exception being Struve.

Either way I believe he's relied on his reach too much these past fights to be able to fight the same vs. Rothwell.

He'll need to change it up or I'm certain Ben will catch him and end him for the night.

I'm not really bothered if you disagree :icon_chee

philip de fries, pfft, hahaha:wink:

I really don't know,both guys look terrible.

I'd like to see both guys win, but sadly, thats not happening. Stipe by UD, or Ben by KO in the first.

Interesting, I've actually got it going the complete opposite. I think Stipe will prob get the KO, and if it goes to a decision then Ben prob out works him and takes it. I would also like to see both guys magically win lol, but sadly the match has been made.

I have to favor Miocic, but Rothwell has the power to knock out anyone. It'll be interesting.

Rothwell by sheer determination. Stipe's gonna gas round 2 clubbing him profusely and Ben will win, clothesline KO.

Back