Miocic next opponent?

TristanLec

Blue Belt
Reaction score
He hasn't fought since june where he dominated a top 10 fighter, he has had no injuries or anything yet he still doesn't have a fight booked. Whats going on?

Give him Werdum or Big Nog, from what Ive seen lately, I believe that Stipe would out strike either one all day and possibly KO them while stuffing their takedowns with range control, wrestling experience (D1) and being an all around better more durable athlete. Discuss his next matchup possibilities.

He hasn't fought since june where he dominated a top 10 fighter, he has had no injuries or anything yet he still doesn't have a fight booked. Whats going on?

Give him Werdum or Big Nog, from what Ive seen lately, I believe that Stipe would out strike either one all day and possibly KO them while stuffing their takedowns with range control, wrestling experience (D1) and being an all around better more durable athlete. Discuss his next matchup possibilities.

Big Nog is a shot fighter who was never any good to begin with.

Give him Barnett. That's a real test

afreed, I wanna see what else this guys got

Barnett is fighting in December that means Stipe wouldn't fight for a long time. So no...

Ah, didn't realize that. He needs a top 10 fighter but not Werdum. I think that would be premature. Werdum is too good. Miocic is better than Big Nog, though, in my opinion. It will be interesting to see who he fights next

They should schedule him vs Werdum already. Keeping Werdum on the shelf until he can fight the winner of JDS-Cain III is retarded and makes the division look shallower than it actually is (it is shallow though).

Are you kidding me? Big Nog can claim the following:

RINGS King of Kings Tournament Winner
PRIDE Heavyweight Champion
UFC Heavyweight Champion

You, on the other hand, know nothing about MMA.

UFC Heavyweight Champion

lol accomplished all that beating guys like Bobb Sapp (barely). When he came to the UFC, he could barely string together two wins in a row. his biggest accomplishment is developing a rivalry with Frank mir in which he had his arm broken and was KO'ed

lol accomplished all that beating guys like Bobb Sapp (barely). When he came to the UFC, he could barely string together two wins in a row. his biggest accomplishment is developing a rivalry with Frank mir in which he had his arm broken and was KO'ed

lol this is actually funny but lets get back on topic, be careful talking bad about pride fighters, nostalgia is very big here.

UFC Heavyweight Champion

You're being obviously trolled by that other guy, but keep in mind it's 2013 dude. He's not the same fighter he once was. A legend, but his time has passed.

Cormier should be fighting Stipe. Wtf happened? How did Roy get that fight after losing to Miocic?

Possibly the winner of Jordan vs Gonzaga.

PLEASE feed him JDS after JDS gets hammered by Cain. Miocic will be the second man to KO JDS after Cain finishes JDS in brutal fashion

TS, are you sure he is not injured? maybe he asked for some time off?

otherwise it seems strange that we haven't seen a fight scheduled at least.

TS, are you sure he is not injured? maybe he asked for some time off?

otherwise it seems strange that we haven't seen a fight scheduled at least.

Everytime fans ask on twitter he says hes waiting for the call. And on another note, someone mentioned Roy and Cormier. Its complete bs that Roy got that fight and not Stipe.

PLEASE feed him JDS after JDS gets hammered by Cain. Miocic will be the second man to KO JDS after Cain finishes JDS in brutal fashion

ive probably seen you in about a dozen threads now posting solely about how cain is gonna beat JDS as well as making your own threads. you are one sick puppy

I would love to see JDS vs Stipe. Style wise that fight would deliver for sure.

Stipe vs Schaub in January on that reem vs mir card?

We will really test Stipe's TDD if this happens. I personally don't think schaub is a highlevel grappler but he has a powerful takedown because of Schaubs size advantage.

Though Stipe would have the cardio and speed advantage and Stipe doesn't have soft hands for a guy with solid hand speed at HW.

I would love to see JDS vs Stipe. Style wise that fight would deliver for sure.

Imagine instead of Struve uppercutting him to hell make it JDS' uppercut. Easy win for JDS. Miocic had good movement for the Nelson fight but that won't work with JDS. IMO

Stipe vs Schaub in January on that reem vs mir card?

We will really test Stipe's TDD if this happens. I personally don't think schaub is a highlevel grappler but he has a powerful takedown because of Schaubs size advantage.

Though Stipe would have the cardio and speed advantage and Stipe doesn't have soft hands for a guy with solid hand speed at HW.

Stipe is divison 1 and is heavier than Schaub by like 10 pounds, not to mention much leaner and they are the same height so no size advantage to Schaub.

Kill your self with fire. Big Nog may not have the unbelievable durability he used to have but he is still top 15 right now, top 2 heavy weights of all time and top ten pound for pound of all time legend easily.

He has also managed to beat Josh Barnett.

Back