Miocic Got Exposed Big Time

Lmao at at all these people saying Stipe was winning. Look at his fucking face lol. Dc was rolling with all his punches while Stipe was getting tagged the fuck up. I mean cmon.

Stipe got exposed. And DC did the exposing.

No, he didn’t. He’s been hit clean and rocked in almost all of his fights. He doesn’t have the cleanest defense and small errors are game changers at HW. DC is great at closing distance and he’s got big power when he forces his opponents into that box. I called DC finishing Stipe standing but I was surprised at how much stronger Stipe was than DC given DCs past of tossing large HWs. Stipe is the greatest HW champ of all time. DC just excels in situations where Stipe is weakest. That situation arose and DC capitalized. You can blame the eye poke all you want but that fight was going to end the same that night. I have little doubt Stipe will correct his mistakes and get the belt again whether it’s from DC or not.

Also, IIRC like 90% of sherdog had Stipe winning this fight with ease after weigh ins. The captain hindsights on here always make me laugh.

Discuss what.. All you put forward was an asinine idea with no facts.

I was never a fan of Miocic. I always felt like he was over-achieving. Somehow he got guys to run straight at him, and countered them pretty well. However, his luck was bound to run out.

Anyone that would lose to Stefan Struve is definitely not GOAT material.

How did he get exposed?? He was clearly winning the fight but to DC's credit he got that lucky shot in. Why is another thread made about this? Why are you asking to discuss this topic again? Why am I even replying here? Why do you have that bitch ass as your avatar?

clearly winning what fight? Stipe barely landed anything. Are you joking or you didnt watch?

Fan of both guys. Miocic was looking good and winning the fight and the DC landed a big punch and knocked him out. That's the fight game. I don't think either guy was "exposed" in the least.

Agreed, stipe was doing well, I think he should have worked more on his kicking game, especially since dc was tendency to dip his head, that's how jones for him in the second fight,

I was never a fan of Miocic. I always felt like he was over-achieving. Somehow he got guys to run straight at him, and countered them pretty well. However, his luck was bound to run out.

Anyone that would lose to Stefan Struve is definitely not GOAT material.

Lots of great fighters have some out of place L's on their resume, particularly early on in their careers and those out of place L's can occur easier at HW than any other weight class. Everyone at HW packs power.

No, he didn’t. He’s been hit clean and rocked in almost all of his fights. He doesn’t have the cleanest defense and small errors are game changers at HW. DC is great at closing distance and he’s got big power when he forces his opponents into that box. I called DC finishing Stipe standing but I was surprised at how much stronger Stipe was than DC given DCs past of tossing large HWs. Stipe is the greatest HW champ of all time. DC just excels in situations where Stipe is weakest. That situation arose and DC capitalized. You can blame the eye poke all you want but that fight was going to end the same that night. I have little doubt Stipe will correct his mistakes and get the belt again whether it’s from DC or not.

Also, IIRC like 90% of sherdog had Stipe winning this fight with ease after weigh ins. The captain hindsights on here always make me laugh.
So much wrong here that I just dont know where to begin.

Stipe being the greatest HW champ of all time is ridiculous. Hes a good fighter, maybe a great one not sure, but def a very good one.

Greatest of all time is silly. He got knocked out in his prime within 1 round. Hes not that greatest of all time, its just not true. Also I dont know where you got that Stipe was stronger than DC.

DC did nothing but test his strength, set him up and knock him out. he took no damage at all and backed him up once he saw stipe had no weapons for him.

easy win

I think it really just shows that the hw division is really subpar

So much wrong here that I just dont know where to begin.

Stipe being the greatest HW champ of all time is ridiculous. Hes a good fighter, maybe a great one not sure, but def a very good one.

Greatest of all time is silly. He got knocked out in his prime within 1 round. Hes not that greatest of all time, its just not true. Also I dont know where you got that Stipe was stronger than DC.

DC did nothing but test his strength, set him up and knock him out. he took no damage at all and backed him up once he saw stipe had no weapons for him.

easy win

You have no idea what you’re talking about, do you sir?

Stipe was winning that fight and backed DC up on multiple occasions. He was connecting a lot. If DC didn’t have an elite chin he would have been in serious trouble.

Tell me, who is the greatest UFC champion. Cain? Lol. It’s Stipe hands down unless DC decides to stick around.

Go to bed.

Again...you don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

sir before you comment again you need to rewatch the fight. Stipe landed close to nothing. DC rolled with every punch and blocked the knee. DCs shots connected flush and bruised Stipe easily. DC again, ROLLED with the punches. he took no damage. he got backed up because he wanted stipe to clinch with him WHICH WE SAW HIM DO AGAIN LATER TO WIN. After feeling that Stipe had NO POWER (DC commented on this, said Stipe wasnt a hard hitter) he walked stipe down, connected, clinched ended it. Made it look easy

sir before you comment again you need to rewatch the fight. Stipe landed close to nothing. DC rolled with every punch and blocked the knee. DCs shots connected flush and bruised Stipe easily. DC again, ROLLED with the punches. he took no damage. he got backed up because he wanted stipe to clinch with him WHICH WE SAW HIM DO AGAIN LATER TO WIN. After feeling that Stipe had NO POWER (DC commented on this, said Stipe wasnt a hard hitter) he walked stipe down, connected, clinched ended it. Made it look easy

No, no he didn’t.

I will feed you no longer, trolly.

Back