Minor grievance, but TJ is not "the greatest bantamweight of all time."

Mr. Hammer

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
235px-Dom_Cruz_2.png

TS must mean the greatest mma smart ass of all time, not Bantamweight.

It's always been cruz. TJ was so, so close to taking that mantle, but his loss to Cejudo and EPO took him out of the running.

3 bws from the same home gym, and then there's Cruz who beat 2/3rds of them, all natty.

Yeah it's Cruz

Outside of his footwork TJ was heavily overrated.

It's Cruz and it's gonna be a while before he even has a legit threat to that claim.

Cruz got rekt by Cody. TJ is BW GOAT and I never liked that snake.

Look at the whole story of each fighter, Dom was a beast and came back from so many things.
Was inactive for years and still is. Barao dominated the division in his absense and TJ destroyed him twice. He had a close loss to Cruz which could have gone either way and then also destroyed Cody twice who murked Cruz.

If steroids disqualify him then Anderson isn't the MW GOAT and Jones isn't the LHW GOAT, both of which seem like laughable statements.

Outside of his footwork TJ was heavily overrated.

It's Cruz and it's gonna be a while before he even has a legit threat to that claim.

It’s not even close

Tj won the fight as well and I was rooting for dom

All he has are 2 wins over Faber and one over an early and undersized mm

Not nearly active enough or beat enough people to be considered the goat

He's one of the least likable UFC fighters ever though. P4P sorest loser.

It’s not even close

Tj won the fight as well and I was rooting for dom

All he has are 2 wins over Faber and one over an early and undersized mm

Not nearly active enough or beat enough people to be considered the goat
2 wins over joe b also

It's always been Cruz. He's lost two fights, one to Faber which he then comfortably avenged, twice.

The other was to Cody who will never fought that well in his life again. Even then it was three rounds to two and Cruz was horrendously injured going into that fight.

Back