Minnesota bans ALL social gatherings outside your household. $1k-$25k fines; 90 days in jail.

Just keep piling up those deaths y'all.

OMG OUR FREEDOMS!!

Dipshits.

Just keep piling up those deaths y'all.

OMG OUR FREEDOMS!!

Dipshits.

It basically boils down to that though.

People who want to can stay inside for a full year if they want to. Why not. You can order everything online you need to live. Find a job you can work from home.

Everyone else that is low risk and has a 99.5% of being just fine can live their normal lives.

Most people don't even know they'd even had Covid. Only a test would let them sknow.

Last edited:
If these lockdowns don’t end soon things might start getting a little sporty...

A poster here once made a really good post about how people accept shit from “their” politicians that they would never accept from the “other sides” politicians.

Liberals seem to be loving this, but I wonder how they would feel if these orders came from Republicans or Trump.

I wonder how they’d feel if Republican governors and mayors were locking down cities and seen the same day out having lavish dinners with their friends...
If Bunker Boy advocated a lockdown it would be the only time I give him an ounce of my respect. He gets none of mine any other times

Wow... Orwell is now the guidebook for the Democratic Party. It was supposed to be a warning, not used to seize power and control.

iu

The twits that are good with it don't deserve Freedom, they don't deserve to be called Americans.

personally, I’m looking forward to a national lockdown to get the virus under control.

we tried personal responsibility, and quite frankly our fellow citizens didn’t do too well.

Not really.
Oh it definitely is. Fining and imprisoning people for having the audacity to go outside is not what happens in a free country, it's the shit that China does.

And they have zero right to do this under the 1st Amendment. They should all be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Oh it definitely is. Fining and imprisoning people for having the audacity to go outside is not what happens in a free country, it's the shit that China does.

And they have zero right to do this under the 1st Amendment. They should all be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
People have the freedom to live, but they dont have the freedom to kill others.

Not very hard concept to grasp

<LikeReally5>

What the hell would the government achieve by keeping you in your house?

<LikeReally5>

What the hell would the government achieve by keeping you in your house?

More power and control, just like any other power hungry entity seeks. No different than what the North Koreans or the Chinese want.

It's all illegal. The first Amendment gives the right of peaceful assembly. They're openly violating the Constitution, which makes them criminals.

More power and control, just like any other power hungry entity seeks. No different than what the North Koreans or the Chinese want.

It's all illegal. The first Amendment gives the right of peaceful assembly. They're openly violating the Constitution, which makes them criminals.
Ridiculous. The government stands to gain nothing by keeping you inside your house. In fact, locking down has ruined the economy, making government relief spending skyrocket. There is no logical ulterior motive for COVID lockdowns.

Ridiculous. The government stands to gain nothing by keeping you inside your house. In fact, locking down has ruined the economy, making government relief spending skyrocket. There is no logical ulterior motive for COVID lockdowns.

They stand to gain a lot more power, and they have. It's no different than how the elite in China and North Korea function.

They stand to gain a lot more power, and they have. It's no different than how the elite in China and North Korea function.
No. They don’t. What “power” would they gain? Do you assume all the elites are outside having orgies in the streets while you stay at home? What is this mythical power?

Back