Minnesota bans ALL social gatherings outside your household. $1k-$25k fines; 90 days in jail.

After 9/11, what freedoms are you feeling that Americans willingly gave away out of the misguided sense of duty to one another? I'm not saying it to be glib, there could be things I'm not thinking of. But it feels like I still have the freedom to do all the things I did before. Other than maybe showing up to the airport less than an hour or so before my flight depending on where I'm flying from.

https://itnjcommittee.org/five-ways-americans-lost-freedom-after-911/

Gonna be honest. None of those really resonate with me much aside from number 2. But that's also likely some myopia on my part. I live my life the same way I did prior to 9/11, so it's hard to "feel" like I really lost any freedoms even if in reality I did.

That said, still valid points in that article. Although some naivete too in that some of that stuff was there prior to 9/11.

Yeah, only speaking as Brit but when I hear European people say "oh, life will never be the same after covid, like it was never the same after 9/11". From personal experience, apart from x-ray scanners at airports, I can't think of anything that changed in my life after 9/11. I wouldn't have thought many Europeans would feel different either.

It's like these governors are asking for torches and pitchforks to show up outside their home
Jews will not vaccinates us!
nazi-peter-cvjetanovic.jpg

Not sure if this was posted but democratic party representatives were seen partying indoors with no masks for most part.
party of hypocrites lol.

They allow violent crimes, riots, and Superc spreader protests, and situations to perpetuate and instead decide to focus family gatherings. These assholes deserve the Shiite state it has become

If Bunker Boy advocated a lockdown it would be the only time I give him an ounce of my respect. He gets none of mine any other times

lol, no you wouldn't. You are an angry bigot and the the subjects of your bigotry get nothing but scorn. No credit ever.

I guess the answer to the George Floyd protests, was to craft more laws with which to put people in jail and have unnecessary police confrontations.

Back