Minner chasing subs like a DUMMY

Orochimaru 大蛇丸

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nothing I hate more than seeing a guy think an MMA fight is the same as a BJJ match, he has given top position time and time again, Krause was yelling at him to NOT DROP for the guillotine, but he just refuses... NEVER GIVE UP TOP POSITION TO FINISH A SUB UNLESS YOU HAVE ELITE PRO LEVEL BJJ

Nothing I hate more than seeing a guy think an MMA fight is the same as a BJJ match, he has given top position time and time again, Krause was yelling at him to NOT DROP for the guillotine, but he just refuses... NEVER GIVE UP TOP POSITION TO FINISH A SUB UNLESS YOU HAVE ELITE PRO LEVEL BJJ

Yeah just lay in top half guard and chip away

I assume he doesn’t have a BJJ coach. If he does he best fire him in the morning

Minner would probably win on points in a bjj match, Elkins is just tough
All these guys in the top 15 are insanely tough to submit, it just doesn't really work unless you've already broken them. It's crazy people still don't get it.

He made a fan out of me though. But man respect to Elkins. What a tough bastard.

He should have kept it on the feet as much as possible.

Watching Elkins go literal Terminator to get finishes is one of my favourite things in modern day MMA.

It's a terrible tattoo, but dammit he's earned having "The Damage" across his chest.

He made a fan out of me though. But man respect to Elkins. What a tough bastard.
I hate him forever now lol, cannot stand when guys do that shit. He must be arrogant or something, Krause was yelling DON'T DROP FOR THE GUILLOTINE and he still went for it.

It would've worked on 95% of other fighters. You cant fight Elkins like that though.

I hate him forever now lol, cannot stand when guys do that shit. He must be arrogant or something, Krause was yelling DON'T DROP FOR THE GUILLOTINE and he still went for it.

that was the last one though. Not a wise move there but before that was some great exchanges.

Back