Minimum amount of quality time in a relationship

I see my girlfriend 2-3 times a week. lol at all day every day. Dude probably can't hold onto a girl to save his life.

I agree it's vague but on purpose so that the thread may concern a larger number of people

What were her or your expectations?
I was ok with seeing her only once a week. The long distance didn’t bother me much since at the time there wasn’t anyone I could date who lived in close proximity to me. We talked almost every single day though, but when you think about it, I only seen her only about 10 times for an hour out of three months. The longer the relationship went, the longer it strained; it felt like a pen-pal by phone relationship; it didn’t feel legit.

We broke up after a month of not being able to see each other. A year later she dated a local boy close to where she lived and the relationship lasted. I know there are other factors to contribute, but it got me thinking about other relationships. Most of the most successful ones are the ones where the most quality time is spent together.

I was ok with seeing her only once a week. The long distance didn’t bother me much since at the time there wasn’t anyone I could date who lived in close proximity to me. We talked almost every single day though, but when you think about it, I only seen her only about 10 times for an hour out of three months. The longer the relationship went, the longer it strained; it felt like a pen-pal by phone relationship; it didn’t feel legit.

We broke up after a month of not being able to see each other. A year later she dated a local boy close to where she lived and the relationship lasted. I know there are other factors to contribute, but it got me thinking about other relationships. Most of the most successful ones are the ones where the most quality time is spent. It also made me realize most girls in my hometown married a local guy after college, rather than meeting someone at college and moving off.

Could either one of you have taken a car or bus to see the other? 1 hour drive doesn't seem like a big deal, unless you physically had no time whatsoever. But i think we tend to make time for those we love

If your asking the minimum time you can spend with someone then it doesn't sound like you want a relationship with them.

Could either one of you have taken a car or bus to see the other? 1 hour drive doesn't seem like a big deal, unless you physically had no time whatsoever. But i think we tend to make time for those we love
We both worked and I usually worked weekends so that conflicted some. Yeah, you’re right about the love part. I did like the girl, but I don’t think it blossomed to the degree of love you’re talking about though. I just think life was too fast paced for both of us to get to the next level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back