Minimum amount of quality time in a relationship

EyeOfNewt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think is the least amount of time you can spend with the significant other for the relationship to have any significance?

Example: A few hours per week, a few hours and a sleepover, spend most nights together, etc

Pretty much every day, or she'll cheat.. Unless your a 9-10/10.

Minutes. 3.50 minutes
As long as you guys like the same memes, and you send each other memes all the time, actual time together is a formality reserved for a weekly physical pair bonding session of one hour

Depends on her level of interest. If she is in love with you she is going to want all your time; if she doesn't crave all your time she isn't in love and may be getting attention elsewhere.

15 minutes for every letter of your combined full names + a half hour for every point you and your partner score as averaged on a SD poll for rating your looks - 3 hours if you have pets - 1 hour per kid you have, a week.

What do you think is the least amount of time you can spend with the significant other for the relationship to have any significance?

Example: A few hours per week, a few hours and a sleepover, spend most nights together, etc

please define "any significance".

you could spend almost all your time with someone and still just be friends. or you could fuck and still not be in a relationship. so i'm kind of lost on your question without clarification.

My last relationship was sort of long distance. She lived an hour away and I only had time to see her one day during the weekend for only a couple hours. That relationship faded quickly and only lasted 3 months. It needs to be more than once or twice a week.

It depends on where you are in life. If you're young and have a pretty open schedule, you should be seeing each other 3-4 times a week. As you get older and have more responsibilities, you could maintain a relationship spending 2 nights a week together.

please define "any significance".

you could spend almost all your time with someone and still just be friends. or you could fuck and still not be in a relationship. so i'm kind of lost on your question without clarification.

I agree it's vague but on purpose so that the thread may concern a larger number of people

My last relationship was sort of long distance. She lived an hour away and I only had time to see her one day during the weekend for only a couple hours. That relationship faded quickly and only lasted 3 months. It needs to be more than once or twice a week.

What were her or your expectations?

Depends what her love language is.

Back