Mini Khabib press conference got heated

Ok I laughed but this is terrible. That one little person has never had anyone be mean to him because the normal size adults around him protect and tolerate his behavior. Going to be a shocker the first time another human being, same size or not, actually fights back with bad intentions.

Also he is tolerated because he is still young, his behavior won't be "cute" much longer and I fear life will get rougher, much rougher.
How old are they really? Some said theyre actually 15 or something..not sure if theyre trolling

The winner

Capture.png
<{danawhoah}><30>

How old are they really? Some said theyre actually 15 or something..not sure if theyre trolling

It appears they really are mid to late teens. They must have some form of dwarfism that also causes premature aging of the face. Particularly the one called Hasbulla.

These two stole the internet this week

That kick he throws. Lmao

would bet on these Dagestani kids against average intoxicated irish fans.

This is so confusing. They look and sound too childlike to be adult dwarves (almost) but their gestures, expressions, and rapidity of speech suggests adult. At the end of the day, I know they must be adults. I know that there are many different types of dwarfism and at least one variety gives the more childlike appearance.
You made me look it up... they are both 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back