Minakov is great prospect, must sign with the ufc, asap

DoctorsStoppage

Tell them it was a
Banned
Reaction score
The guy is a complete package, rassling, standup, kicks, packs a huge punch, has a chin.
But he is 36, if wants to take that ufc gold too, he needs to sign with the ufc now. He is running out of time fast. First fight: Stipe!

The guy is a complete package, rassling, standup, kicks, packs a huge punch, has a chin.
But he is 36, if wants to take that ufc gold too, he needs to sign with the ufc now. He is running out of time fast. First fight: Stipe!

Can't be a prospect at 36 with 24 fights

He's too old now. Which is perfect for the UFC. They love bringing old, out of prime, Bellator fighters in to look bad.

Who have they brought in like that??

Who have they brought in like that??

Ben Askren - a few months shy of 35 years old. Been competing for 10 years already. Hadn't competed in nearly 2 years.

Eddie Alvarez - 30 years old, already competed for over 10 years and been in several wars. UFC shills loved it when Cerrone beat him down. Still became UFC champion anyways.

Michael Chandler - 35 years old. Competed over 10 years already. Been in several wars and KOd a handful of times already.

He would have been a great opponent during the Werdum - Stipe (early defenses) reigns. He’s legit and well rounded. At his best 2013 - 2017 he’s a threat to any prime HW ever.

He would have been a great opponent during the Werdum - Stipe (early defenses) reigns. He’s legit and well rounded. At his best 2013 - 2017 he’s a threat to any prime HW ever.
He doesn't look done, just a bit unmotivated.He was winning the whole fight before he snapped the finger.

Man you casuals are cute. Minakov is a prospect? Prospect 36 years old been around for 14 years? Anyhow, he lost on Saturday so his Bellator run is over which means he's probably ready to head to the lower leagues like Chandler did.

Age and inactivity have taken the spring out our Minakov's step sadly.

He already said if he doesn’t get the US visa, he will retire
I thought the issue wasn't that he couldn't get one but that his old manager has a judgement against him in America that garnishes his earnings on US soil. Correct me if I'm wrong and you have more info.

He doesn't look done, just a bit unmotivated.He was winning the whole fight before he snapped the finger.

I agree. I think he still can be a champion anywhere. He just doesn’t look at his best since his activity slowed post 2017 and the results haven’t been great. He should be an undefeated HW still in good form. 36 isn’t old for HW and he’s not taking damage.

Ben Askren - a few months shy of 35 years old. Been competing for 10 years already. Hadn't competed in nearly 2 years.

Eddie Alvarez - 30 years old, already competed for over 10 years and been in several wars. UFC shills loved it when Cerrone beat him down. Still became UFC champion anyways.

Michael Chandler - 35 years old. Competed over 10 years already. Been in several wars and KOd a handful of times already.
Only one fighter on that list has looked bad when coming over from bellator initially and that was Ben.

and you say “the ufc loves bringing old, out of prime bellator fighters to ufc to look bad.” Hmmm. Is that so? That’s why they traded away one of the GOAT’s in Demetrius for Ben, put Eddie in a title eliminator fight in his first ufc bout, and had Chandler as a BACKUP for the title bout before he even stepped foot in the octagon. Lollll. Bruh. C’mon now.

Back