Milos Yiannopoulos - Feminist Hunter

Matt M

It is happening again....
@Black
Reaction score
I've only heard and listened to this guy recently and although I don't agree with *everything* he says, he makes some great point.
Best of all he destroys militant feminists in debates and even better is that he's gay, so they get confused on whether they're meant to have a go at him or not.

[YT]yt5erv9861E[/YT]

bet he rustles the hell of of some jimmies. Truth is something feminazis don't like

I really thought this was gonna be a feminist chick defending the Cecil the lion killing or something.

one of the most punchable faces I've seen in a long time. I'm not listening to him, because I remember Atheist recommending him to someone. angry feminist activists are bad, angry antifeminist activist are even worse.

He's very far from being angry. He's very calm and eloquent.

And as I said, the best thing about him being gay is that in debates with liberals and feminists they don't know what to do, because they're terrified to really attack him.

Another debate for Milos!

sq2j5k.gif

one of the most punchable faces I've seen in a long time. I'm not listening to him, because I remember Atheist recommending him to someone. angry feminist activists are bad, angry antifeminist activist are even worse.

That's a good metric. Atheist spent the last 9 years unemployed living off his wife and "hates feminism".

This should be in the war room.

Also, this seems to be a new popular political tactic...find someone that fits the stereotype of the "other side" but who actually represents the opposite of that stereotype and people's minds explode.

Conservative gays, military liberals, conservative union members, liberal small business owners, etc etc.

Wait, that's a BLACK GUY, running for the REPUBLICAN presidential nomination!?

Also, this seems to be a new popular political tactic...find someone that fits the stereotype of the "other side" but who actually represents the opposite of that stereotype and people's minds explode.

Conservative gays, military liberals, conservative union members, liberal small business owners, etc etc.

Wait, that's a BLACK GUY, running for the REPUBLICAN presidential nomination!?

vote kony 2012

Yeah I wasn't sure what room to put it in.

It's a great tactic if it is catching on anyway because it puts the opposition on the backfoot instantly, works even better when their arguments are pretty weak to begin with.

I don't find him to be particularly interesting, he just seems like one of the new generation of wisecracking, internet speaking wannabe intellectuals, he's like a right wing amazing atheist.

he's reddit's favorite crusader. They like to cite him as a "mainstream source" to support their mra/gamergate/bitcoin/fedora leanings, but he has smeared his reputation beyond redemption.

his breitbart articles will make you cringe so hard.

I don't find him to be particularly interesting, he just seems like one of the new generation of wisecracking, internet speaking wannabe intellectuals, he's like a right wing amazing atheist.

Amazing Atheist has a similar anti-feminist shtick recently. Otherwise I mostly agree with your assessment but I will say Milo isn't as obnoxious to listen to as AA is. I don't see how anyone over the age of 17 can care to listen to that guy.

this guy works for breitbart. i'm already a fan. he's a real smart guy. he reminds me a bit of ben shapiro, in terms of his quick-witted intelligence.

Amazing Atheist has a similar anti-feminist shtick recently. Otherwise I mostly agree with your assessment but I will say Milo isn't as obnoxious to listen to as AA is. I don't see how anyone over the age of 17 can care to listen to that guy.

I imagine that if I discovered either of them back in high school I would have loved watching and listening to them but people like them just aren't interesting to me anymore. I no longer enjoy injecting myself into their brand of internet drama, it just gets tiresome.

Love this guy. Milos and "Based Mom" Christina Hoff Sommers are a dream team.

[YT]8ewU33EdNnM[/YT]

[YT]_JJfeu2IG0M[/YT]

I imagine that if I discovered either of them back in high school I would have loved watching and listening to them but people like them just aren't interesting to me anymore. I no longer enjoy injecting myself into their brand of internet drama, it just gets tiresome.

Same here. I still enjoying hearing about internet drama every once in a while but I don't care to embed myself in that community, its way too polarized and trivial.

Back