Milo Yiannopoulos gets $250k book deal. SJW's have meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you Alt-Reichers are the one's brainwashed.

It's like you're all rushing to shitpost the same bullshit on queue.

The alt right is a Supremacist group
I hear that a lot. Sometimes I point out all these facts and make these arguments and all I hear is "you're a neo-Nazi".

Well, hate to break it to ya, #Notanargument.

Why is such blatant homophobia allowed on here? Ban, imo.
Sorry bro didn't mean to offend you didn't know you were gay. All joking aside I support gay rights

Look at the brainwashed Alt-Reichers in a rush to shit post the same shit.

I hear that a lot. Sometimes I point out all these facts and make these arguments and all I hear is "you're a neo-Nazi".

Well, hate to break it to ya, #Notanargument.

Well, when you're caught on tape clearly practicing Nazism, you are a White Supremacist group.

The only fact is that the Alt-right term is simply the political correct term for White Supremacist.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how intense are your boners right now alt righties? I'm gonna guess an 11 ;)

Well, when you're caught on tape clearly practicing Nazism, you are a White Supremacist group.

The only fact is that the Alt-right term is simply the political correct term for White Supremacist.
Still, that's not an argument.

Still, that's not an argument.

You're right.

It's irrefutable proof that the person who coined the movement Alt-Right is a Supremacist who practices Nazism at his Alt-right conferences.

Blackened. You're a closet racist and Nazi sympathizer. The fact that you're defending a White Supremacist group speaks volumes about your bias and how credible your posts really are.

You're right.

It's irrefutable proof that the person who coined the movement Alt-Right is a Supremacist who practices Nazism at his Alt-right conferences.

Blackened. You're a closet racist and Nazi sympathizer. The fact that you're defending a White Supremacist group speaks volumes about your bias and how credible your posts really are.
Closet racist?

Did you miss the posts on race and IQ? I think some races are better at some things, and other races are better at other things and fundamentally believe we are different. For example, Asians are better at Math than White people. Oh GAWD I SAID SOMETHING RACIST!!!!!!111111one

Black people are better at basketball than Whites... yet all you can say is, "Oh GAWD, A WHITE SUPREMIST"

And I don't disavow the Roman salute.

250k actually seems kinda low for a guy of Milo's current cultural prominence.

I guess they figure, he can't promote it on twitter. :p

Closet racist?

Did you miss the posts on race and IQ? I think some races are better at some things, and other better at other things and fundamentally believe we are different.

And I don't disavow the Roman salute.

Did you miss the point where you came to the defence of a White Supremacist group and posted that Hitler's Germany is more along the lines of your views than Merkel's.

ChE5l1M.jpg

Did you miss the point where you came to the defence of a White Supremacist group and posted that Hitler's Germany is more along the lines of your views than Merkel's.
Yeah, but you act like I deny it or something. I'm rather open about my views. I try to spread it, in public and online.

Also, I don't think they are White Supremists.

Last edited:
We didn't mean to get in the way of your homophobia

Me a homophobe? Lol

I actually find Milo entertaining.

I just think you guys are a bit retarded. Alt-Reich drones tripping over each to shit post the same garbage.

lol at all the resident liberals getting triggered in this thread. This was like the bat signal.

Me a homophobe? Lol

I actually find Milo entertaining.

I just think you guys are a bit retarded. Alt-Reich drones tripping over each to shit post the same garbage.

You genuinely seem upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back