Milo Yiannopoulos gets $250k book deal. SJW's have meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty obvious that Muhammad was just a man like everyone else and not actually touched by God.

You are criticizing a 7th century tribal warlord in a land of a thousand tribal warlords for being a 7th century tribal warlord.

Or are you saying that Muhammad was actually touched by Allah and you're a believer?

Also, I just want to confirm that you agree that Moses and his followers fucked kids too, yes? What do you think of all the believes in Moses and his God?
Not sure why you're bringing up Moses in defence of Mohammad. He's a holy man who's mentioned in the quran more than the pedo you're defending. Or are you trying to use some weird new math where two kid diddlers cancell each other out? The big 3 Islamic prophets are Mohammad, Jesus and Moses. A wee tidbit for the next time you spew shit out yer arse and onto the screen. You're welcome.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

I'm about the same age as her, and Muslims have played a huge part in our generation.

From when I was sitting in math class, and another teacher barged in the room to tell us to turn on the TV - and we watched the first tower burning, and that 2nd plane hit the towers, and eventually the towers falling.

To the 2 wars, and bombings of 8 countries. To the constant terror attacks..

I lived through the Beltway Sniper attacks, people I lived a few miles from were being sniped while pumping gas or at the grocery store.

Years later, now I live a few hours away from the Pulse nightclub.

You can't escape it. Whether you realize it or not, if you're under 35, Islam has played a huge part in your life.

Okay but she said it ruined her generation. If we are going to talk about ruining generations how about the one thats burried in the desert of iraq from american aggression?

Okay but she said it ruined her generation. If we are going to talk about ruining generations how about the one thats burried in the desert of iraq from american aggression?
or the one right below that from sadam

or the one right below that from sadam

Yes he is included in 'american aggression' for pouring millions of dollars down his throat and shaking hands with him when he was killing iranians. Same with dozens of other dirt bags and strong men the US propped up around the world.

Yes he is included in 'american aggression' for pouring millions of dollars down his throat and shaking hands with him when he was killing iranians. Same with dozens of other dirt bags and strong men the US propped up around the world.
Yup. Them thar Muslims never killed each other until we got there

That and Tom Green getting his desk chainsawed by some redneck metalhead are my favorite moments in late night television.

Whatever you do don't post his "Potty Humor - too hot for tv" bit. I was this close.

Milo da GOAT.

#UCBERKELEY trending right now. Liberals don't want free speech. Indoctrinated Liberal youth is getting closer and closer to Hitler youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back