Million Dollar Listing(TV Show)

I watch both.

I prefer LA because of the diversity of the homes they sell. It seems with NY a lot of the homes are interchangeable and of course, overpriced. I can do without the phony beefs. I understand it's likely competitors would cross paths and have to do business but too coincidental that the ones doing a show together would always hate each other.

I remember the first season of NY they had this one guy who was the son of somebody important, and fuck he was awful. I think he might have sold one home the entire season. Was not surprised to him replaced by the PR guy.

Frederick is the only guy i really like from NY. Just a pro. Ryan is an uber douche bag and even when they are trying to give him a heartwarming moment it sucks.

On LA. they all seem pretty cool and they deal with nicer property...though i'd imagine the NY guys are dealing with more money.

So glad I'm not the only one watching this show. It's hard to look away, even when you know that a lot of the "drama" is scripted. I prefer NY, and I do agree that Flagg needs to shave (and shut up), that Altman is a frat-boy d-bag, that Luis tries too hard (and sounds like GSP LOL), and that Fredrick gets stuff done. I guess the only one I can really relate to is Ryan - he gets the job done, knows how to read a client (something that Luis has no clue how to do), and doesn't have an annoying shtick like Fredrick.

I even choose to watch it on a trans plane than a film. I only recently found out there was a NY one.

I fucking LOVE it.

I've decided when I (6 months) am going into real estate, I've even got the exams lined up.

God could you imagine? There's a man in Mayberry who says he can buy property for $8000?! !!!

Yesterday's episode was cool. I love seeing awesome properties in other countries, especially Puerto Rico. Must be nice to live in the Regis.

NY
mdlny1.jpg

Wow, I'm legit mancrushing on the dude in the middle here. Might have to watch this

I love the episode where Fredrick had to 2 guys(buyer and seller) in the same room and the seller wanted 800k for the funiture in the 11 Million spot. I was like fuck the seller, i ain't paying retail for used furnitue.

Wow, I'm legit mancrushing on the dude in the middle here. Might have to watch this

Dude in the Middle is Fredrick. He is a beast and gets shit done. He wears some nice ass fucking suits and is the top dawg in the show.

Never heard of this show until I found out a family member is going to be on it.

Dude in the Middle is Fredrick. He is a beast and gets shit done. He wears some nice ass fucking suits and is the top dawg in the show.

Dude is entertaining. He's super catty and I can't stop laughing at the faces he makes. He also destroys everyone else on the show.

Anybody see this weeks episode. What the hell is wrong with Louis. Fredrick intro him to a client and he just starts being rude. Yes the client was kinda small time but business comes first and that client has money. Work that resource. Kid has got to grow up.

Best part was Louis bringing up Zach's name. Lol

Anybody see this weeks episode. What the hell is wrong with Louis. Fredrick intro him to a client and he just starts being rude. Yes the client was kinda small time but business comes first and that client has money. Work that resource. Kid has got to grow up.

I watch. Could do without the scripted animosity and interactions between the characters but I understand that they do it to please and entertain a certain demo. Cool houses most of the time.

Fredrick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other can realtor

Back