Crime Millennial Couple Bikes Through Tajikistan Posts ‘Humans Are Kind’...They Were Killed

Here is his quote. Sounds like he listened to way too many progressive lectures. Like he set out to prove that all this diversity is a good thing. Progressives need to realize that you just don't ride your bike through Islam territory. It's not like a joyride down through some country road. And it killed him and his friends.

“You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place," Austin wrote. “People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil."
“I don’t buy it," he continued. "Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own... By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind.”

... apart from white people, who are evil racist oppressors.

I'm really glad the article pointed out that one was vegan and the other was vegetarian

Their diet really was an important detail to add

I think you may be going too far down the rabbit hole, even for you.
This is the part of the cut and pasted from news thread with no input in the op where we spiral into liberal bashing and "muh white genocide!".

How dumb, just to go on a bike ride in a hostile country to prove that everything is rainbows and butterflies.

I mean, Americans that go to countries like this or Afghanistan get killed all the time every they are there trying to work and do humanitarian things. Hell, it happened to my ex gf's friend from college. Moved to Kabul to help start up girls schools and be and educator. Took about a year of her being there until a group of Taliban came into the restaurant she was eating at with a few other Americans and blew up and shot the place up and killed her and bunch of other people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/18/world/asia/Kabul-Cafe-Bombing.html

Please don't play with fire folks.

I thought this would be funny, but they were killed in a terror attack. I thought maybe they would've been killed after staying with the wrong host family or going to a country run by a dictatorship or something.

They were literally just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just like the people in Pulse nightclub or Las Vegas, or 9/11.

I don't really see the humor in this. RIP to the couple.

"LOL, it's hilarious when people are brutally murdered if it confirms my political views. Libtards BTFO!!!"

The progressive delusion is what is destroying the West. This shithole, Tajikistan, is a window into the future for the West. I know that thought terrifies you, not because you care about innocent people being murdered, but because it means you were wrong all along about Islam and diversity being a strength.

How dumb, just to go on a bike ride in a hostile country to prove that everything is rainbows and butterflies.

I mean, Americans that go to countries like this or Afghanistan get killed all the time every they are there trying to work and do humanitarian things. Hell, it happened to my ex gf's friend from college. Moved to Kabul to help start up girls schools and be and educator. Took about a year of her being there until a group of Taliban came into the restaurant she was eating at with a few other Americans and blew up and shot the place up and killed her and bunch of other people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/18/world/asia/Kabul-Cafe-Bombing.html

Please don't play with fire folks.

Jesus dude...way to kill the mood of the thread

odds are he was giving some local his vegan speil and the guy couldn’t take it

I wonder, as they were stabbed to death, which by the way is slow, what went through their minds?

I'd like to negate the vegan, because they don't do much thinking at all. However, in pure panic and with the boosted adrenaline I wonder what his racing thoughts were as he was butchered like the very animals he tries to protect. Was there doubt? Was there just pure animalistic terror? Did he want to try and defend his girl?

Who knows. I do know one thing however, this a Darwin award. Some parts of the world are out of touch with many customs and beliefs and are very dangerous. Let this be a lesson to any young and dumb naive person thinking that because they are 'good' and 'moral' everyone else is.

Strong contender for the 2018 Darwin Award championships

I thought this would be funny, but they were killed in a terror attack. I thought maybe they would've been killed after staying with the wrong host family or going to a country run by a dictatorship or something.

They were literally just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just like the people in Pulse nightclub or Las Vegas, or 9/11.

I don't really see the humor in this. RIP to the couple.

It's exactly the same outside the fact this happened in a Level 3 travel warning country especially citing terrorism...but outside of that

Leftist propaganda is highly effective at making people disregard any kind of self preservation instinct. I'm not going to sit here and gloat about two kids dying but what were they expecting? Their cognitive dissonance refuses to let them believe that's there are lots of brown people in the world who have just as vile, regressive and fascist views as the average neo Nazi.

Another problem with these kind of people is they think that because the Enlightenment, Reformation, information age, etc fundamentally eroded the power of religious dogma in the West that it must also be the case everywhere else. Big old NOPE, these are the same idiots who believe in the myth of the moderate Muslim when polls done in the Islamic world show that ridiculously high percentages of them (like 70 or 80%) of them think homosexuals and apostates should be summarily executed. Once you travel around the world a bit you realize your average frothing at the mouth conservative in the US is actually pretty liberal compared to many.

Here is his quote.

“You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place," Austin wrote. “People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil."
“I don’t buy it," he continued. "Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own... By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind.”

Quoting just so everyone can read this one more time.

It's exactly the same outside the fact this happened in a Level 3 travel warning country especially citing terrorism...but outside of that

Travel warnings are about liability. So the government can say "we warned you" Realistically, the odds of being murdered outside of a warzone are pretty low. There have been many Chinese nationals that have died in America, despite warnings about the high violence in the States. On the other hand, there are Americans that go to North Korea and have a great time.

They didn't do anything abnormal that contributed to their death. If they'd done something particularly dumb or gone somewhere outrageous, I'd see what you mean, but riding bikes in Tajikistan is a lot safer than tons of other shit people do without ridicule.

Travel warnings are about liability. So the government can say "we warned you" Realistically, the odds of being murdered outside of a warzone are pretty low. There have been many Chinese nationals that have died in America, despite warnings about the high violence in the States. On the other hand, there are Americans that go to North Korea and have a great time.

They didn't do anything abnormal that contributed to their death. If they'd done something particularly dumb or gone somewhere outrageous, I'd see what you mean, but riding bikes in Tajikistan is a lot safer than tons of other shit people do without ridicule.

Clearly it's not...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back