Milk, Water or Nothing?

evolution happens in bursts, so it doesn't matter if it's only 5% of human history. for example, northern europeans can digest milk thorughout there lives. so it isn't a far stretch to say that some ppl can eat carbs. me for instance, im east asian and brown rice makes me hung!

Is evolving basically a mutation? like could one family "evolve" something that benefits them because of a "mutation"(lack of anything better to call it) somewhere along the family line?

I'm just a bit curious where the line is drawn between evolution and mutation... Or is it the same thing just negative changes are labled a mutation?

Good find Mike. I too would like to read more on this if you find it or have a link.

Good find Mike. I too would like to read more on this if you find it or have a link.

i tried looking for the whole article but all i found was a site where you have to pay to access their articles. I'm also interested in reading more of the article as well.

Finally...the thread starts to move on...

I don't have the full study; it's rare to have free access to recent material.

It's not really mind-blowing though; all it does is cements Berardi's rule of zero-calorie liquids, and using milk PWO.

I don't have the full study; it's rare to have free access to recent material.

It's not really mind-blowing though; all it does is cements Berardi's rule of zero-calorie liquids, and using milk PWO.

No, it's not mind blowing per se, just not something I've ever put much thought to. I'd just like to read more on it is all. No biggie though. If you do come across the full study or a similar one, would you be so kind as to update and let us know?? Thanks Mike.

Here is the next thread spin.

If organic milk doesn't contain preservatives etc. then why does it last longer than regular milk(if they really contain that much)

I've had organic sitting in my refrigerator for a month and it is still as fresh as the day I opened it!

Now I could google but it's much funner to read the multitude of educated and best guess replies.

Back