Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Five states with the largest proportion of military veterans: California, Texas, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania

Hope all you fuckers had a good veteran’s day.
I got to meet a few 3 war Marine vets who served in WW2, Korea and Vietnam. Some absolute bad asses.

I went out and got my Veteran's Breakfast and lunch. I met an old-school SIGINT NCO and a Korean War Helicopter rescue pilot. It was an honor to break bread with my brothers-in-arms and it's an honor to be here with you all.

FhcKhMfWIAADFAC

God I'm so glad I wasn't an MP (it was my top choice when I first enlisted in the DEP).

nZsnPaD.jpg

God I'm so glad I wasn't an MP (it was my top choice when I first enlisted in the DEP).

nZsnPaD.jpg

You dodged a bullet. Couldn't imagine being one those pricks. He looks the part, too.

Our MPs were the biggest assholes out of all the branches. Good riddance. Well, at least on the active side.

You dodged a bullet. Couldn't imagine being one those pricks. He looks the part, too.

Our MPs were the biggest assholes out of all the branches. Good riddance. Well, at least on the active side.

One of the Battalions on the Depot has a BC and Sgt Maj that were both MPs, they are both cocksuckers

nZsnPaD.jpg

I hope the the MPs comment was a sarcastic take....

...but then again I don't know many MPs....

Back