Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

That is not just any Marine. That is a Marine Raider from WWII. A very unique type of Marine from the WWII Pacific Theater. A very unique type of 'badass.' They don't make them like that anymore. These guys saw some horrendous combat against the Japanese.
271px-Marine_Raiders_insignia.svg.png

750px-Marine-raiders.jpg

That is not just any Marine. That is a Marine Raider from WWII. A very unique type of Marine from the WWII Pacific Theater. A very unique type of 'badass.' They don't make them like that anymore. These guys saw some horrendous combat against the Japanese.
271px-Marine_Raiders_insignia.svg.png

750px-Marine-raiders.jpg
Current Raiders with MARSOC started wearing that patch again but they changed it to this since apparently the skull is "offensive."

USMC_MSOR_logo.svg

<{hughesimpress}>

@My Spot

Got my DI Ribbon today, now whenever I got to a random squadron some asshole Sgt Maj is going to make me de freaking retirements and Change of Command shenanigans.
And then you get HSST'd again only this time for recruiting.

<{yearp}>

And then you get HSST'd again only this time for recruiting.

<{yearp}>

Bro I'm so glad over 17 years because guys under 13 years are still subject to to getting HSST'D, fucking peacetime Marinecorps. Boots no longer get the GWOT in the fleet as of last month and the Firewatch Ribbon is done after these set of recruits currently in training graduate in December, the ones Graduating in January no longer rate it.

@My Spot

Got my DI Ribbon today, now whenever I got to a random squadron some asshole Sgt Maj is going to make me de freaking retirements and Change of Command shenanigans.

I got goat-roped into that duty because I'm a pretty good public speaker. Yup, I have a face made for radio! ;)

@My Spot

I got stuck as a rifleman in the color guard in my unit for about a year. Ended up doing retirement/ change of command ceremonies for the base command on occasion. Hot, humid NC weather for hours of practice. It sucked.

Bro I'm so glad over 17 years because guys under 13 years are still subject to to getting HSST'D, fucking peacetime Marinecorps. Boots no longer get the GWOT in the fleet as of last month and the Firewatch Ribbon is done after these set of recruits currently in training graduate in December, the ones Graduating in January no longer rate it.
new breed are indeed boots in every sense now without gwot and firewatch ribbon

Back