Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

That one makes no sense. Guy was stationed out in Florida, with no connection to the bowling alley, the victims, with no clear indication why he was even in the state. And it wasn't a shitbag trying to off himself and take out a bunch of innocents at random as some last fuck you to the world. Apparently the cops caught him trying to stash the weapons and arrested him without incident.

A big WTF indeed.

That one makes no sense. Guy was stationed out in Florida, with no connection to the bowling alley, the victims, with no clear indication why he was even in the state. And it wasn't a shitbag trying to off himself and take out a bunch of innocents at random as some last fuck you to the world. Apparently the cops caught him trying to stash the weapons and arrested him without incident.

A big WTF indeed.
Very bizarre all around. I did read he had family that lives in Illinois but 3 south of Rockford. There’s got to be something in my opinion it’s unprecedented for a guy like this to be so random. Hopefully some answers are released in the coming days. This is another high profile crime involving SF. A strange murder happened on Ft Bragg last month involving an SF E8. Obviously the cases are unrelated but these 2 isolated incidents bring attention to an organization that generally prefers anything but media highlights.

One of the victims, a teenager, was shot in the face but is gonna survive. Pretty crazy.

This case has Death Penalty written all over it. (As it should)

"The US Army confirmed that Webb is a sergeant first class assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group as an assistant operations and intelligence sergeant. The unit is based at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.
Webb joined the Army in 2008 and was on leave when the shooting occurred, according to the Army. He has been deployed to Afghanistan four times and was decorated with a Bronze Star and a number of other service medals, according to military records."

Duke Webb: Man charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting - CNN

What in the name of FUDGE made him shoot?

"The US Army confirmed that Webb is a sergeant first class assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group as an assistant operations and intelligence sergeant. The unit is based at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.
Webb joined the Army in 2008 and was on leave when the shooting occurred, according to the Army. He has been deployed to Afghanistan four times and was decorated with a Bronze Star and a number of other service medals, according to military records."

Duke Webb: Man charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting - CNN

What in the name of FUDGE made him shoot?

I dont know man...dude must have issues, but fuck so do tens of thousands of others, this is some beyond the pale shit. The calculated extraction attempt says something though...

Maybe he was failed by the system but so were so many others and they didnt do this.....

Dude needs to pay for his sins.

I dont know man...dude must have issues, but fuck so do tens of thousands of others, this is some beyond the pale shit. The calculated extraction attempt says something though...

Maybe he was failed by the system but so were so many others and they didnt do this.....

Dude needs to pay for his sins.

Agreed!

Passed a dude this morning that had a giant crossed rifles decal on his back window, an 11B sticker on his tailgate, and his license plate said "NOTAPOG." But the dude looked like he was still in high school and has probably never deployed. <Lmaoo>

Passed a dude this morning that had a giant crossed rifles decal on his back window, an 11B sticker on his tailgate, and his license plate said "NOTAPOG." But the dude looked like he was still in high school and has probably never deployed. <Lmaoo>

Maybe it's his dad's truck?

...but probably not.

Welllllll... Could just be a younger looking fella. I was an 0331 at 18.

Air soft is real, man.

Yea its trendy to be all wannabe operator bad ass now

They even exist in the Coast Guard.

For every "Alto Su Barco!" Narco Sub Knocker there's quite a few about 100 wanna be Ninjas.

Meanwhile I'll just drive boats, work buoys, and pull the occasional Darwin Award finalists out of the water.

They even exist in the Coast Guard.

For every "Alto Su Barco!" Narco Sub Knocker there's quite a few about 100 wanna be Ninjas.

Meanwhile I'll just drive boats, work buoys, and pull the occasional Darwin Award finalists out of the water.

I miss the sea. Im an "operator" now. Got pinned last year. I just roll my eyes when boobs ask what my EDC is. I say a rabbit foot. Switchblade comb. And 12 sided die.

Oh... And Ghost is the shit

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

NDI2aQs.jpg

tenor.gif

So, normally I'd go into the Weapons and Tactics subforum of the Standup area for this question but figure guys in here might have more experience with this.

I have an AR10 lower that has an A2 stock. I want to keep said A2 stock (I'm being a fucking weirdo and making an up-caliber clone let me have my fun). What's the best mounting solution for a two point sling on that cocksucker? It has that weird, eyelet thing on the bottom of the stock (so the underside near the back) but I'm just to mounting slings on like the sides of the stocks (Have a B5 and that's where the sling mounts there).

Do I just get one of those weird nylon rigs that goes over the back of the buttstock and run the sling through the eye that comes with that?

One of these:
https://www.vikingtactics.com/product-p/vtac-mk3.htm

Or do this?
https://www.thewilderness.com/giles-modular-tactical-slings/modular-sling-a2-type-buttstock-adapter/

I know the most simple solution is probably just buy a new stock but I don't want to deal with swapping out the buffer tube, buffer, and all that shit cause I'm also a lazy ass.

So, normally I'd go into the Weapons and Tactics subforum of the Standup area for this question but figure guys in here might have more experience with this.

I have an AR10 lower that has an A2 stock. I want to keep said A2 stock (I'm being a fucking weirdo and making an up-caliber clone let me have my fun). What's the best mounting solution for a two point sling on that cocksucker? It has that weird, eyelet thing on the bottom of the stock (so the underside near the back) but I'm just to mounting slings on like the sides of the stocks (Have a B5 and that's where the sling mounts there).

Do I just get one of those weird nylon rigs that goes over the back of the buttstock and run the sling through the eye that comes with that?

One of these:
https://www.vikingtactics.com/product-p/vtac-mk3.htm

Or do this?
https://www.thewilderness.com/giles-modular-tactical-slings/modular-sling-a2-type-buttstock-adapter/

I know the most simple solution is probably just buy a new stock but I don't want to deal with swapping out the buffer tube, buffer, and all that shit cause I'm also a lazy ass.
Guns are bad.

Back