Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

On Long Island
Mmmmm Long Island ice tea

e4ff67cd5e7f6fd77dd9ffbc199506887afb4fc1.gifv

The farthest North I was stationed was F.E. Warren in Cheyenne Wyoming. My last year before I retired...

That is no country for South Georgia men who're used to working in 98+ degree weather with 100% humidity.

About 3 years ago while waiting to execute my orders to San Diego, and I was working on an icebreaker outside of Sault Ste Marie MI, the wind-chill was -30 F.... I had to man the forecastle because we were working in a tight spot...I felt the heat leaving my body through the soles of my very insulated boots into the steel deck...

Coldest I'd ever been, was hell, and knowing in a few months I'd be in SoCal made it worse.

About 3 years ago while waiting to execute my orders to San Diego, and I was working on an icebreaker outside of Sault Ste Marie MI, the wind-chill was -30 F.... I had to man the forecastle because we were working in a tight spot...I felt the heat leaving my body through the soles of my very insulated boots into the steel deck...

Coldest I'd ever been, was hell, and knowing in a few months I'd be in SoCal made it worse.

I would've lost my ISH!

You're made of sterner stuff than me sherbro!
WOOOOOOWWW.

The farthest North I was stationed was F.E. Warren in Cheyenne Wyoming. My last year before I retired...

That is no country for South Georgia men who're used to working in 98+ degree weather with 100% humidity.
F.E. sucks. Only been there a few times for work but fuck that wind.

I really cannot stand Parris Island this place is full of so many ass kissers and SNCOs that have never been SNCOs before coming here that don't know how to handle fucking situations. I'll vent here.

I really cannot stand Parris Island this place is full of so many ass kissers and SNCOs that have never been SNCOs before coming here that don't know how to handle fucking situations. I'll vent here.
Ah, the SNCOs who try to stay on the drill field as long as possible and then they finally get kicked back to the fleet and make life miserable for all of us.

550701b5da5390f1ebb49c5c37ca0936.jpg

Ah, the SNCOs who try to stay on the drill field as long as possible and then they finally get kicked back to the fleet and make life miserable for all of us.

550701b5da5390f1ebb49c5c37ca0936.jpg
These are the Motherfuckers that got promoted here and don't know how to act. I'm sorry if I was in the Corps 10 plus years and already had 5 deployments before you even got you goddamn 3 Ribbon. I don't like the Drill Field.

These are the Motherfuckers that got promoted here and don't know how to act. I'm sorry if I was in the Corps 10 plus years and already had 5 deployments before you even got you goddamn 3 Ribbon. I don't like the Drill Field.
One of my DIs got promoted to SSgt but he was still cool.
Don't you have to have 48 months TIS before picking up Sgt now?

One of my DIs got promoted to SSgt but he was still cool.
Don't you have to have 48 months TIS before picking up Sgt now?

I don't know. I'm in a slow promoting MOS so I did my time as a Sgt and SSgt and got to see when people are ready or aren't ready for jobs.

People shouldn't even worry about the time frame , just do your Job , be PME complete and take care of your Marines , its not that complicated.

We got your back brother.

That shooting in Rockland Illinois was done by a solider. I guess allegedly. 3 dead.

Back