Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Camp Guernsey was pretty bad. Only went there TDY but it’s in the middle of nowhere Wyoming. When you’re use to living dat Air Force life and then go to Guernsey your like...

giphy.gif

Camp Guernsey was pretty bad. Only went there TDY but it’s in the middle of nowhere Wyoming. When you’re use to living dat Air Force life and then go to Guernsey your like...

giphy.gif
I had a couple of friends end up at those northern bases and loved it, the one in ND? Maybe it was SD, but it was super out there with all the nuke silos.

I had a couple of friends end up at those northern bases and loved it, the one in ND? Maybe it was SD, but it was super out there with all the nuke silos.
I was stationed in Montana for a while. Great place to live imo. Even in the winter.

A low of 27 on Friday. :eek:

Been rocking shorts and sandals when out of uniform here in San Diego. Little chilly in the AM, but I'm a northern boy.

9 straight years stationed on the Great Lakes...I fucking deserve this (got pcs orders last week back to the NE so I'm sucking this up while I can)

Last edited:
Been rocking shorts and sandals when out of uniform here in San Diego. Little chilly in the AM, but I'm a northern boy.

9 straight years stationed on the Great Lakes...I fucking deserve this (got pcs orders last week back to NE so I'm sucking this up while I can)
NE as in Nebraska? Aren't you in the Coast Guard?

9 straight years stationed on the Great Lakes...I fucking deserve this (got pcs orders last week back to NE so I'm sucking this up while I can)

The farthest North I was stationed was F.E. Warren in Cheyenne Wyoming. My last year before I retired...

That is no country for South Georgia men who're used to working in 98+ degree weather with 100% humidity.

Back