Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

@HunterSdVa29 Najaf, 2004. Your bro was there, right?

jg0v0wg8z7j51.jpg

Pick up again this Saturday. Attrition is the Motherfucking Mission , we got 64 projected my goal is to make 6-8 assholes tap by TD-1

Attrition is the Motherfucking Mission.
Why is attrition the mission? Don't you have quotas of how many have to graduate? I thought recruitment was still a big thing with the U.S. Marines in 2020. These guys/girls are not trying to be Navy SEALs.

Why is attrition the mission? Don't you have quotas of how many have to graduate? I thought recruitment was still a big thing with the U.S. Marines in 2020. These guys/girls are not trying to be Navy SEALs.

Last cycles was a shit show, we tried to drop kids that legitimately, fucking sucked and should be in the fucking Military, let alone the Marine Corps, before this cycle 1st Sgt let it be known, we ain't rolling that way this time , a lot of the stupid COVID-19 rules are loosened up now so we can actively bring the heat again.

Last cycles was a shit show, we tried to drop kids that legitimately, fucking sucked and should be in the fucking Military, let alone the Marine Corps, before this cycle 1st Sgt let it be known, we ain't rolling that way this time , a lot of the stupid COVID-19 rules are loosened up now so we can actively bring the heat again.
What happens to their military contract if they don't complete basic training?

Last edited:
What happens to their military contract if they don't complete basic training?

Entry Level Separation/ Failure to Adapt . Happens all the time, Medical issues or kids that can't handle the Training. I've made kids quit and I've had kids that completely surprised me, I don't mind being proven wrong in that regard.

Also, why are these kids being recruited in the first place?

A combination of Recruiting being hard and some guys get desperate so they put in the bare minimum , they have to make mission so they will jump through hoops to get kids in.

I'm getting GySgt. Pretty stoked about it. I'm in a slower promoting MOS so I'm just happy this is going down.
Congratulations.
That is probably one of the most respected ranks in the U.S. Army, E-7.

Last edited:
Back