Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

...found her. ;)

"Female U.S. Army Soldier Becomes First Woman To Become A Green Beret"
2mBNis_0PZa2EmQ00

Video below:
. In January 2017 a female soldier joined the 75th Ranger Regiment? That is news to me.
. The U.S. Army Special Forces (unit) mission is confidential? "The primary mission of the Army Special Forces is to train and lead unconventional warfare (UW) forces, or a clandestine guerrilla force in an occupied nation."

Last edited:
...found her. ;)

"Female U.S. Army Soldier Becomes First Woman To Become A Green Beret"
2mBNis_0PZa2EmQ00

Video below:
. In January 2017 a female soldier joined the 75th Ranger Regiment? That is news to me.
. The U.S. Army Special Forces (unit) mission is confidential? "The primary mission of the Army Special Forces is to train and lead unconventional warfare (UW) forces, or a clandestine guerrilla force in an occupied nation."

Who was grading her during the course?

I remember with the two Females who passed Ranger School:

- There was suspicious command interest in the matter...

- Obama attending graduation

- a GENERAL as a lane grader

- three tries at Darby

- extra practice before the school

Who was grading her during the course?
The SF cadre.
I remember with the two Females who passed Ranger School:
- There was suspicious command interest in the matter...
- Obama attending graduation
- a GENERAL as a lane grader
- three tries at Darby
- extra practice before the school
- I remember with the two females who passed Ranger School, there was suspicious command interest in the matter.
Yes.
- Obama attending graduation.
That is news to me, but would not be surprised.
- A GENERAL as a lane grader.
That is news to me and I doubt it. Very unlikely. It seems like there was a female Major (O-4) following the girls and monitoring the RIs (Ranger Instructor). I'm sure there was more than one female officer so they could rotate and monitor the evaluations in a 24 hour period.
- Three tries at Darby.
Yes. Recycled in every phase of the course (3 phases). So, you get a break when you recycle and have a chance to sleep and eat to get ready for the same phase. If you are going to recycle, do it in the early stages of the phase. If you recycle twice for the same reason, you are out of the course. Unless you have a medical issue or fail a phase, Ranger school is now 61 days non-stop. Unlike BUD/S where you get weekends off. Three Phases: Benning, Mountain, Swamp.
- Extra practice before the school.
Yes.

So, in summary, I believe those girls were 'pushed through' the school to get their Ranger tab.
I also believe this female NCO who graduated from the SF 'Q' course was also 'pushed through' the school to get her Special Forces tab. She is already getting special treatment with all this secrecy surrounding her name and face. As you can see, here is an all 'male' graduating class from the 'Q' course. No photos of her graduating class:
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6f0307fc-5994-11ea-ae40-36d0719ad0bc.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
@vcmmafan
As you can see in the photo above, post #4403 (bottom), there are foreign students who are sent through both Ranger school and the 'Q' course for SF qualification. These guys are very, very, seldom failed in the course. Most, if not all, are pushed through the program. The whole PR issue and shame of sending a 'failed' student back to his home country. They would have to be real 'fuck ups' for that to happen and foreign countries usually only send the 'cream of the crop' to a U.S. Army school. They are not going to be in 'our' Army, so we don't really care. I think the women are under this same standard.

@vcmmafan
As you can see in the photo above, post #4403 (bottom), there are foreign students who are sent through both Ranger school and the 'Q' course for SF qualification. These guys are very, very, seldom failed in the course. Most, if not all, are pushed through the program. The whole PR issue and shame of sending a 'failed' student back to his home country. They would have to be real 'fuck ups' for that to happen and foreign countries usually only send the 'cream of the crop' to a U.S. Army school. They are not going to be in 'our' Army, so we don't really care. I think the women are under this same standard.

So women aren't going to actually be in the army now?

[<diva4}@San Marino lives back in the day. like way back. Think woman should just take care of kids and cook.

Nope Kilo Company. Two weeks behind us. That's because they love on their kids so they can shoot well. We make ours Miserable.
I bet everyone shoots well since they use ACOGs now.

Yup . Although I have a small platoon with only 34. 31 of them shot expert.
I don’t wanna be an old man yelling at a cloud but 31/34 is ridiculous.
And that’s nuts your platoon is only 34 in the summer. Mine started with 90 in June and graduated 81 in September.

I don’t wanna be an old man yelling at a cloud but 31/34 is ridiculous.
And that’s nuts your platoon is only 34 in the summer. Mine started with 90 in June and graduated 81 in September.

Covid shifted things . This plston was supposed to pick up in April so it would have been small, 40-50 but we had covid drops . Next cycle will be 70-80. 2 weeks after Grad.

Covid shifted things . This plston was supposed to pick up in April so it would have been small, 40-50 but we had covid drops . Next cycle will be 70-80. 2 weeks after Grad.
And still "virtual" graduations and no boot leave, right?
How does the chow hall work right now? Not enough room to space recruits out far enough.
Oh and when did they start issuing desert cammies again?

And still "virtual" graduations and no boot leave, right?
How does the chow hall work right now? Not enough room to space recruits out far enough.
Oh and when did they start issuing desert cammies again?

No family day and yup, virtual grads. We bus them to MCT the following Tuesday. Chow Hall is a break. We used to shark and cause chaos , now they don't allow us to do that and its one hat per Platoon

What’s this shooting course like that this recruit did so well? From the article it looks like he’s been shooting his whole life. Props.

What’s this shooting course like that this recruit did so well? From the article it looks like he’s been shooting his whole life. Props.
15 shots from 200 yards (5 sitting, 5 kneeling, 5 standing, 20 minute time limit)
10 shots standing to prone from 200 yards (rapid fire, 60 second time limit)
5 shots from 300 yards (sitting, 5 minute time limit)
10 shots standing to prone from 300 yards (rapid fire, 60 second time limit)
10 shots prone from 500 yards (10 minute time limit)

max of 5 points per shot (in the center ring); possible max score of 250 points
190 points to qual (marksman), 210 for sharpshooter, 220 for expert
done with an M16A4 equipped with an ACOG (used to be irons only until 2011)

They replaced the sitting position recently (which was needed since it's dumb anyhow).

Personally, they should still use irons in boot camp since it's for teaching/learning the fundamentals.

Back