Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

That's interesting I was in the royal marines for a while myself.
That makes it 3 'redcoats' in here in the last few days. ;)
150px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom_%283-5%29.svg.png

Last edited:
Corona is still an issue. 7 drill Instructors in my company have it and are now Quarintined , I am too because one of them is my Roommate out in town.

Corona is still an issue. 7 drill Instructors in my company have it and are now Quarintined , I am too because one of them is my Roommate out in town.

I hope people realize that corona is no joke and take it seriously. Stay safe brother.

I hope people realize that corona is no joke and take it seriously. Stay safe brother.
I’m up in New England and where Im at it seems like people think that Corona doesn’t exist anymore or they don’t take it that seriously lol. It’s very politicized now.

A bunch of DIs from another company got cellulitis when I was there. One dude’s leg looked like raw hamburger meat.

A bunch of DIs from another company got cellulitis when I was there. One dude’s leg looked like raw hamburger meat.
That shit aint no joke. I had cellulitis on my knee, along with MRSA. When I went to the ER the NP told me if I had come a day later they would have most likely had to amputate from the knee down. It’s crazy how bad an infection can go from eh, to oh fuck.

Imagine you're an operator and have had years of intense training and this happens during a very public demonstration (SOF conference in Tampa).

6nqn5jh1udx41.jpg

What do you guys think about this? Legit source? Seems like they wanna keep the woman’s name under wraps which I think is a good idea. I think I already know @San Marino thoughts lol.
Source seems legit. I knew there was a female going through the 'Q' course. Not a big surprise really. It was only going to be a matter of 'when' not 'if'. SEALs will be next. Actually, I think there is a female currently going through BUD/S training.

"Delta Force and other Tier 1 units have been recruiting women for a variety of roles for decades."
They must mean 'support' roles, mostly intel work I'm sure. Plus, I believe these females are CIA officers embedded with the unit.

Again, not a fan. Why don't we have males and females competing at the UFC? Why don't we have males and females competing together at the Olympics?

Source seems legit. I knew there was a female going through the 'Q' course. Not a big surprise really. It was only going to be a matter of 'when' not 'if'. SEALs will be next. Actually, I think there is a female currently going through BUD/S training.

"Delta Force and other Tier 1 units have been recruiting women for a variety of roles for decades."
They must mean 'support' roles, mostly intel work I'm sure. Plus, I believe these females are CIA officers embedded with the unit.

Again, not a fan. Why don't we have males and females competing at the UFC? Why don't we have males and females competing together at the Olympics?
She's National Guard. Not sure how much they do but still.

Did you ever do the Army JWTC in Panama? The Marines have one on Oki but it’s kind of a joke.
I went to the new Army one they stood up in Hawaii about 5 years ago. It wasn’t hard just a little miserable. You learn some useful things I guess.

It’s a little different now though I think. Back when I went they sent us through as companies and it was more team training. In order for it to count as military school to go on your record big Army wanted them to turn it into individuals going I think.

Back