Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Boom as long as I graduate in 3 weeks. I'm headed to 1st Battalion. Red Baby.

Boom as long as I graduate in 3 weeks. I'm headed to 1st Battalion. Red Baby.
Are they still right across the parade deck from 2nd?
I never saw anyone from 3rd.

Are they still right across the parade deck from 2nd?
I never saw anyone from 3rd.
You have to cross Boulevard De France to get to the Parade Deck from 2nd Battalion Head Quarters.

1st Battalion Head Quarters looks like it owns the Parade Deck.

3rd Battalion is a ways away closer to receiving, Leatherneck Square and the Armory.

4th Battalion is right Next to DI school.

You have to cross Boulevard De France to get to the Parade Deck from 2nd Battalion Head Quarters.

1st Battalion Head Quarters looks like it owns the Parade Deck.

3rd Battalion is a ways away closer to receiving, Leatherneck Square and the Armory.

4th Battalion is right Next to DI school.
I bet Big Pookie and Quantavious are still scalping heads at the recruit barber.
One of my biggest regrets is not going back to visit PI when I was still in and stationed at Lejuene. How easy is it to drive on base?

I bet Big Pookie and Quantavious are still scalping heads at the recruit barber.
One of my biggest regrets is not going back to visit PI when I was still in and stationed at Lejuene. How easy is it to drive on base?

I think you can get a visitor pass for family day or look up something for the Museum . Place is like Disneyland during grad week from Wednesday to Friday with guided tours.

I think you can get a visitor pass for family day or look up something for the Museum . Place is like Disneyland during grad week from Wednesday to Friday with guided tours.
I'm only about 2.5 hours away. Could I get on base with my DD214?

Just get in the trunk of someone you know car and get on that way. Just like several underage girls got on Malmstrom Air Force base years ago.

Drill EVAL was today 6 people had to remediate, some of the Laziness finally came to light it was good to see a few of them humbled, because they were cocky without actually being worth a damn.

DON'T know , but you can probably get a visitors pass, there are Vistors here all the time .
Looks like I don't even need that.

https://www.mcrdpi.marines.mil/visitors/faq/#q1

Such a contrast to Lejeune where you had to have someone on active duty come to the front gate and vouch for you. Or the navy base in Jax that wouldn't let me on even when I was still on active.

Was your hair too long? Did you shave?
It's a home port of nuclear powered carriers and I wasn't stationed there.
And I didn't have my car with the base decal, it was my dad's car.

It's a home port of nuclear powered carriers and I wasn't stationed there.
Yeah, but weren't you an active duty Marine? It is a U.S. Navy installation. What if you need to use the PX or buy some new uniforms? Even U.S. Army soldiers should be allowed in there.

I went through Dyess Air Force base in Texas a few times. Home to a B-1 bomber fleet. Beautiful bombers, four F-16 engines on the wings. I think they even keep nukes at that place. Those planes would fly to and from Iraq and Afghanistan. Probably one of 5 soldiers going through that place. Great mess hall.

Yeah, but weren't you an active duty Marine? It is a U.S. Navy installation. What if you need to use the PX or buy some new uniforms? Even U.S. Army soldiers should be allowed in there.

I went through Dyess Air Force base in Texas a few times. Home to a B-1 bomber fleet. Beautiful bombers, four F-16 engines on the wings. I think they even keep nukes at that place. Those planes would fly to and from Iraq and Afghanistan. Probably one of 5 soldiers going through that place. Great mess hall.
<{cruzshake}>

Back