Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Are they not allowed to wear boonie covers?
I don't believe so. Not at graduation anyway. I went through Ranger school a long time ago. We still had 'desert' phase. It made it a longer school than today...

I don't believe so. Not at graduation anyway. I went through Ranger school a long time ago. We still had 'desert' phase. It made it a longer school than today...
I never see soldiers wearing them in the field or on deployment either. The boonie is right up there with the poncho liner IMO.

I never see soldiers wearing them in the field or on deployment either. The boonie is right up there with the poncho liner IMO.
640px-011223-N-2383B-506_EOD_at_work_in_Afghanistan.jpg

Friggin playing Hot potato with Hurricane Dorian. South Carolina will be clear for me to travel back but VA is about to get some rain. Oh well 3 more weeks of training left.

AAGUws3.img

This was interesting - sisters. Way to go girls...

'Military family' takes on new meaning for a set of sisters who made history as the first to both attain the General's rank in the U.S. Army. Maj. Gen. Maria Barrett poses with Brig. Gen. Paula Lodi during then Col. Lodi's promotion ceremony at the Army Navy Country Club in Arlington, Va., July 12, 2019.

Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good.../ar-AAGUmtt?ocid=spartandhp#image=AAGUmtt_1|2

2LT rank pined on Paula Lodi during a commissioning ceremony at Rutgers University in 1990.
AAGUF5T.img

Would not bang.

<{CMPALM}>
Lodi was pretty cute in her 20s in 1990 as a 2nd Lieutenant. Either way, 30 years of your life dedicated to military service as a woman earns my respect. I'm sure both sisters saw their share of sexual harassment in the U.S. Army.

Last edited:
3 more weeks . Then I go on PCS leave projecting to hit the regiment in November. God I hate the cold, this will be an interesting Fall/Winter running and screaming.

3 more weeks . Then I go on PCS leave projecting to hit the regiment in November. God I hate the cold, this will be an interesting Fall/Winter running and screaming.
How cold does it get on PI?

We came back from our Hurricane Hiatus. We did Obstacle Course Validation ,was pretty embarrassed to see some people in our class struggle with it especially 4th fucking Battalion recruits were completing it, all of the one that finished quickly just stood in formation and we watched the shit show , then on the run back people were falling out even though we were running slow , yeah boots and utes suck but we are supposed to be future DIs.

We came back from our Hurricane Hiatus. We did Obstacle Course Validation ,was pretty embarrassed to see some people in our class struggle with it especially 4th fucking Battalion recruits were completing it, all of the one that finished quickly just stood in formation and we watched the shit show , then on the run back people were falling out even though we were running slow , yeah boots and utes suck but we are supposed to be future DIs.
Not the standard to set. It's fucking sad.

"Gunny" would not be happy...
1800.jpg

-

Yeah I'm annoyed as fuck the people falling out are each younger than me by a good 5 years . The laziness is showing .
How can these guys (and girls) be DIs?
Christ, what are they, E-5s and E-6s in the U.S. Marine Corps?
How can a young male E-5 in the USMC fail an obstacle course or fall out on a run? Truly amazing! :(

Yeah I'm annoyed as fuck the people falling out are each younger than me by a good 5 years . The laziness is showing .
I fell out of one 1 run as a Cpl. I was shit faced drunk and vomited my brains out .5 from the end of the run. I stopped drinking through the week because of the shame. These people want to be DIs they should worse.

How can these guys (and girls) be DIs?
Christ, what are they, E-5s and E-6s in the U.S. Marine Corps?
How can a young male E-5 in the USMC fail an obstacle course or fall out on a run? Truly amazing! :(

Let me clarify it was 3 of the females that "Failed certain obstacles " But that same bunch was also falling out , we circled back for them 3 times , and I'm still fucking sick from recruit crud from our last observation and my stubborn ass refuses to fall out, one of the Males was falling out of the run though, pretty sure he was cramping up . Humidity here is no Joke especially since a lot of these guys went out of town away from the Hurricane.

The Females have no excuse . There is this little spark plug 5'1" Sgt that can finish the obstacles and currently has the highest PFT in the class , she is actually faster than me. If she can do it all these Females need to follow her example.

Back