Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Couple of people cramped up . I'm a heavy sweater so I take my hydration seriously. Pedialyte , bananas , cucumbers, apples on top of the gallon of water I drink throughout the day.
Gotta have that Gatorade mix in your Camelbak.
Do DI's still carry around those giant canteens with the slings?

Couple of people cramped up . I'm a heavy sweater so I take my hydration seriously. Pedialyte , bananas , cucumbers, apples on top of the gallon of water I drink throughout the day.

I used to drink an ice cold gallon a day when I was AD.

I remember seeing that in San Diego haven't seen that here in PI.
Yeah the 2 quart ones that were real soft plastic.

816G1jGj1BL._SX466_.jpg

Of course we still had ALICE packs and gator clip pouches when I went through in 03.

Yeah the 2 quart ones that were real soft plastic.

816G1jGj1BL._SX466_.jpg

Of course we still had ALICE packs and gator clip pouches when I went through in 03.

I went in 05 and yeah Alice lacks are still a thing I have not seen that at all out here they probably have something else.

This turned out to be a surprisingly good documentary. Great lessons in leadership. Westinghouse served in the Union Army during the Civil War, but the way he treated his employees during the late 1800s was truly unique for the times.
'Westinghouse', 2008:

1st Full Interactive Observation with Recruits yesterday. Black Flack Yesterday, but we still got a smoked even though certain events had to be moved around we started at 0330 hearded different platoons to chow then the 1st PT event. That Event finished as Black Flag hit. It's Crazy how much running you are actually doing when your the one running and screaming , I'm constantly doing mini laps around . Tiring as all hell. But Fun as fuck.

my back has been bothering me, but i need to get back on the pt. i don't know about that 0330 shit tho. those days have long passed

I can never fully grasp why or how Marines completley lose the function of their frontal lobe when they hit Oki.

69436883_2708708685828861_4608035867456438272_n.jpg

I can never fully grasp why or how Marines completley lose the function of their frontal lobe when they hit Oki.

69436883_2708708685828861_4608035867456438272_n.jpg

BRUH!

I broke up THREE fights in one night doing "Courtesy Patrol" (AF version of Shore Patrol). The last one of the night was with a guy (who said he was an Army SF MSgt.) and I broke up an argument with him and an American bar owner.

As we finished our shift and was heading back a street vendor called me over and gave me some Yakisoba. He said "Good job." I thanked him in Japanese and crawled into bed...

My wife got up and ate my Yakisoba! :mad:

"It was REALLY good honey!!!!!" :)

Me....

<{hfved}>

The giant armored death machine always has the right of way

69320675_147671272997439_5320893347877879808_n.jpg

Back