Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Damn. Just read his citation. Cleared a whole fucking building by himself.
Basically in complete darkness too. Killed the last guy with the blade of his Leatherman. A reporter was embedded with his squad during the second battle of Fallujah and it's in a very good doc called Only the Dead (the reporter also spends time embedded with al Queda after al Zarqawi kept contacting him).

Last edited:
I love how they snagged them at a Bn formation.

You KNOW that there was someone in the formation thinking to themselves...

"I TOLD them not to hang out with those dudes!"

<{hfved}>

You KNOW that there was someone in the formation thinking to themselves...

"I TOLD them not to hang out with those dudes!"

<{hfved}>
I want audio from the command staff losing their shit on the rest of the unit after the perp walk.

Also, the next weekend safety briefs must have been insane. lol

Last edited:
"Information gained from a previous human smuggling investigation precipitated the arrests," the Marines said in a statement.

Snitches get stitches...
This what happens during peacetime. Their upcoming "deployment" was a 6 month UDP to Oki.

This shit was headline news this morning lol. So was that Seal team that got transferred back to the states. Respect.

The Sgt Maj was a Savage it was a Battalion Formation of 800 he came out with Red Folders the kind you use for awards and promotions, then boom he directed NCIS to the Marines.

The Sgt Maj was a Savage it was a Battalion Formation of 800 he came out with Red Folders the kind you use for awards and promotions, then boom he directed NCIS to the Marines.

BOOOM! ROASTED!

How's DI school going?

Glorious

How's DI school going?

Training Day 11 Done. Swim Qual Today, along with Teach Backs and Close Order Drill. I'm rusty on Drill . I'm the second oldest in my class so I'm fairly happy to be middle of the pack PT wise , we get smoked on those PT sessions.

SgtMaj doing SgtMaj things lol

67622664_1952189701549681_2378359189794717696_n.jpg

Training Day 11 Done. Swim Qual Today, along with Teach Backs and Close Order Drill. I'm rusty on Drill . I'm the second oldest in my class so I'm fairly happy to be middle of the pack PT wise , we get smoked on those PT sessions.

Here's a tried but true "motivational phrase" that I used when I was "motivating" one of my Airmen...

You Dadgum, dip-dunk, foul-mouthed, puss-nuts, drag-@$$, sumbich!!!

Run it all together when you say it!

Feel free to modify it to whatever works for you... :)

Closest we ever had to something like that was a formation with the BC over a rash of NCOs getting DUIs. They were all busted down a rank on the spot. The formation was only like company-sized though.

SgtMaj doing SgtMaj things lol

67622664_1952189701549681_2378359189794717696_n.jpg

You know goddamn well that as the SgtMaj was walking up to that formation, he was thinking nothing more than "I've waited my whole career for this moment."

I'm almost 40, but I'd reenlist tomorrow if they promised me I would witness something like this just once.

You know goddamn well that as the SgtMaj was walking up to that formation, he was thinking nothing more than "I've waited my whole career for this moment."

I'm almost 40, but I'd reenlist tomorrow if they promised me I would witness something like this just once.

hmmm. what kind of asshole sgt major would be happy that his men had been involved in something like this? Surely he'd feel ashamed as fuck?

hmmm. what kind of asshole sgt major would be happy that his men had been involved in something like this? Surely he'd feel ashamed as fuck?

At the BN level, a SgtMaj isn't going to be able to control what some 2,000 18-25 year old grunts are gonna do. Some of them will do mind numbingly dumb shit, as these dipshits pulled here. Only thing a SgtMaj can do is set policy (although, this is a violation of federal law we're dealing with here) and bring the fucking hammer down when needed.

But the way this guy pulled it. Staging it at a BN formation; having the promotions booklets on hand; then fucking blasting these guys; well that's just the most SgtMajory thing a SgtMaj can ever do.

At the BN level, a SgtMaj isn't going to be able to control what some 2,000 18-25 year old grunts are gonna do. Some of them will do mind numbingly dumb shit, as these dipshits pulled here. Only thing a SgtMaj can do is set policy (although, this is a violation of federal law we're dealing with here) and bring the fucking hammer down when needed.

But the way this guy pulled it. Staging it at a BN formation; having the promotions booklets on hand; then fucking blasting these guys; well that's just the most SgtMajory thing a SgtMaj can ever do.

But that's my point, when the shit hits the fan at battalion level it reflects even more on the unit than if 2-3 guys had fucked up. I'd be thinking waiting my whole career for this moment would be something combat related as opposed to a legal case

Back