Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Their Cpls fucking failed them. That shit is a direct reflection of their immediate NCOs. A PFT should be a fucking day off PT wise. That just pisses me off.

These are Students. I'm at C school , me I fucking Blame A school in Pensocola . I know a couple of instructors down there and they are pretty shitty.

These are Students. I'm at C school , me I fucking Blame A school in Pensocola . I know a couple of instructors down there and they are pretty shitty.
That is even worse. These dudes are supposed to training them and making sure that they are ready for the fleet. Nothing like sending kids to the fleet as shit bags in the eyes of their Cpls. The poor bastards are being setup for failure and pain.

That is even worse. These dudes are supposed to training them and making sure that they are ready for the fleet. Nothing like sending kids to the fleet as shit bags in the eyes of their Cpls. The poor bastards are being setup for failure and pain.

I don't know what the fuck they are doing down there.

You got AMS-1 and AMS-2. AMS-2 consists of Avionics Organizational and Intermediate, and it seems that a large portion of them are fucking weak bodies , Nerds and Fucking Turds. Making look bad because I'm fucking AVI too and I hate getting ragged on by Mechs and Ordies because to me most of them are idiots and I like to show them that I can fucking hang with them while I tell them what they are fucking up. I try to pass on that mindset to my students but month to month I'm getting crappy materials

I don't know what the fuck they are doing down there.

You got AMS-1 and AMS-2. AMS-2 consists of Avionics Organizational and Intermediate, and it seems that a large portion of them are fucking weak bodies , Nerds and Fucking Turds. Making look bad because I'm fucking AVI too and I hate getting ragged on by Mechs and Ordies because to me most of them are idiots and I like to show them that I can fucking hang with them while I tell them what they are fucking up. I try to pass on that mindset to my students but month to month I'm getting crappy materials
When are you hitting the drill field?

@Mike Hagger
What do you think about the verdict for Chief Edward Gallagher? The man was found innocent. Do you really think it was a couple of guys trying to get rid of an abusive leader? I say he is a 'piece of shit' for killing that little school girl for fun. I believe it was documented. Not talking about the male prisoner. He has now been demoted in rank. I say his career is over. 19 years of service. He may have the chance to hit 20, and retire, by working behind a desk. I would say the SEAL community is probably divided on this issue. I would not want this guy in my unit. Once your credibility is gone, you don't get it back. A 'whistle-blowing' incident gone bad. ...and Trump should have really stayed out of this matter.
AADNsKC.img

@Mike Hagger
What do you think about the verdict for Chief Edward Gallagher? The man was found innocent. Do you really think it was a couple of guys trying to get rid of an abusive leader? I say he is a 'piece of shit' for killing that little school girl for fun. I believe it was documented. Not talking about the male prisoner. He has now been demoted in rank. I say his career is over. 19 years of service. He may have the chance to hit 20, and retire, by working behind a desk. I would say the SEAL community is probably divided on this issue. I would not want this guy in my unit. Once your credibility is gone, you don't get it back. A 'whistle-blowing' incident gone bad. ...and Trump should have really stayed out of this matter.
AADNsKC.img

I was in Pharmacy and one of my subordinates popped positive. They did NOT have a prescription either on or off-base. When the ball started rolling, my OIC called me in and said "I want them out of the shop. I can't trust them anymore."

She was 100% right.

Once the trust is gone, especially in units with "meat-eaters", that's a wrap.

"Gallagher systematically tried to intimidate those who had the courage to report him. He began a smear campaign against his platoon, posting several names on social media and labeling them 'cowards in combat'."

"Before pronouncing sentence, the jury heard from two doctors specializing in brain injuries. They said Gallagher suffered repeated concussions during his combat career, putting him at high risk of brain degeneration and visual impairments that will require ongoing medical attention."

So, the folks that are better suited to tell the U.S. Navy that this individual is not fit for duty are given a blind eye. Why not? With Trump throwing his support for Gallagher's innocence. Brain degeneration does not excuse one from his actions, otherwise people who kill others for being drunk while driving would not be found guilty.

"He who drinks a fifth on the fourth, may not be able to go forth on the fifth" -Thomas Jefferson

Happy Fucking 4th Gents

@Phr3121
My general thoughts: the military these days is under more scrutiny than ever before, from the public specifically. Hand in hand is the enemies ability to manipulate media sources to recruit and encourage their target audience. Therefore situations like these are exploited and used to further fuel an insurgency. While also eroding the American peoples trust.

Members of SOF are supposed to be professional soldiers. We simply cannot behave like we did previously. Those days are gone. I'll bet CPO Gallagher was a gunfighter you wanted by your side. I also believe he was unhinged previous to this deployment and probably showed signs of being deranged. Some leader should be held accountable for not hitting the pause button on Gallagher and having him stay in the rear.

Seems the verdict was probably influenced by Trump which is bullshit. I also think Gallagher liked the attention. I think he probably deserves to have his Trident removed, and he probably should have gone to Leavenworth. What a circus.

@Phr3121
My general thoughts: the military these days is under more scrutiny than ever before, from the public specifically. Hand in hand is the enemies ability to manipulate media sources to recruit and encourage their target audience. Therefore situations like these are exploited and used to further fuel an insurgency. While also eroding the American peoples trust.

Members of SOF are supposed to be professional soldiers. We simply cannot behave like we did previously. Those days are gone. I'll bet CPO Gallagher was a gunfighter you wanted by your side. I also believe he was unhinged previous to this deployment and probably showed signs of being deranged. Some leader should be held accountable for not hitting the pause button on Gallagher and having him stay in the rear.

Seems the verdict was probably influenced by Trump which is bullshit. I also think Gallagher liked the attention. I think he probably deserves to have his Trident removed, and he probably should have gone to Leavenworth. What a circus.

You think he is getting forced retired ? I hope so . There is too much smoke here he already beat this , and it's pretty embarrassing how fucking chaotic this all was , like something out of a Drama series, shit this might inspire an episode or ARC in NCIS. I think it's best that the NAVY put him in an office make him drop an retirement papers and do a retirement with no ceremony, for a guy with what I think has an EGO not having a ceremony would be a slap in his face.

You think he is getting forced retired ? I hope so . There is too much smoke here he already beat this , and it's pretty embarrassing how fucking chaotic this all was , like something out of a Drama series, shit this might inspire an episode or ARC in NCIS. I think it's best that the NAVY put him in an office make him drop an retirement papers and do a retirement with no ceremony, for a guy with what I think has an EGO not having a ceremony would be a slap in his face.
If he wasn't a SEAL, say he was an SF guy or Ranger, his tab would be revoked and he would be "medically" retired. But he's a SEAL. So honestly I'd hope his leaders would do the right thing but to be fair I'm not so confident.

Some of our patrols in Afghanistan were put on wikileaks a few years back including one incident I experienced.

Our 'troop boss' who was a fairly experienced Captain, shot a boy in the head. Not in a contact, not because he was a threat- just killed him in Afghan on one op we were on. Claimed he fired a warning shot and it ricocheted. He simply got reassigned and our higher ups didn't want to hear anymore about it, following the 'ricochet' story to the letter.

The wikileaks showed radio reports that I didn't know about at the time, where the in-country command simply asked what the local response was. When our HQ reported there wasn't any backlash from the LNs, our unit just ignored the incident like it never happened and everyone went back to work as normal.

Sadly those were the days were crazy people were just reassigned to different duties rather than penalized and kicked out. I watched one of team members switching fire between local farmers and positions of likely enemy fire like it was nothing. Fucking cunts.

I think the jury had a lot of fuck ISIS running through their head. That coupled with the lack of immediate investigation makes it hard to compile physical evidence. The lead prosecutor also fucked up big time with the pretrial spying on the defense. When you add in the Corpsman copping to mercy killing the guy, Gallagher got off because of the case turned into a shit show just before the trial started.

He will be denied reenlistment and retire at 20. He got lucky. I wouldn't trust his ass.

Some of our patrols in Afghanistan were put on wikileaks a few years back including one incident I experienced.

Our 'troop boss' who was a fairly experienced Captain, shot a boy in the head. Not in a contact, not because he was a threat- just killed him in Afghan on one op we were on. Claimed he fired a warning shot and it ricocheted. He simply got reassigned and our higher ups didn't want to hear anymore about it, following the 'ricochet' story to the letter.

The wikileaks showed radio reports that I didn't know about at the time, where the in-country command simply asked what the local response was. When our HQ reported there wasn't any backlash from the LNs, our unit just ignored the incident like it never happened and everyone went back to work as normal.

Sadly those were the days were crazy people were just reassigned to different duties rather than penalized and kicked out. I watched one of team members switching fire between local farmers and positions of likely enemy fire like it was nothing. Fucking cunts.

That is insane.

Dudes like that need to be sent away for a long time.

Back