Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Vacuumed water out of padeyes in the rain.. prior to getting underway in rough conditions that would refill said padeyes with water....
I ordered to dig a 50 cal pit 4 feet away from a pond one. Argued with the boot Cpl about for 10 minutes until he threatened to charge me. I got 3 feet down before the water started seeping in. Had 2 LTs yell at me for the placement until I told that the retard of a Cpl made me dig it there. He dug the next one.

I ordered to dig a 50 cal pit 4 feet away from a pond one. Argued with the boot Cpl about for 10 minutes until he threatened to charge me. I got 3 feet down before the water started seeping in. Had 2 LTs yell at me for the placement until I told that the retard of a Cpl made me dig it there. He dug the next one.
Lol that could be in a movie.

Lol that could be in a movie.
He got Cpl with less than a year in. Contract PFC
LCpl at 9 months
Cpl on a meritorious board
He was the only applicant because the rest of the Battalion was deployed and he bought a house from his section chief's wife.

He got all pissy with me for not showing respect to my senior Cpl when I picked up. God damn I am still salty about that. Lol

Last edited:
Lol I don't think so. Within a post you insulted service members with the "too dumb to know what they're doing routine."

There's no conversation when you start with that particular stereotype. You know that.

You're in this thread to troll, why? Personal dislike that's my theory.

Where am I wrong?

No Mr. Hagger he wanted to be penetrated by the poetry that reverberates the shards of The Nexus. He wants to gape, and just like you the tightness within him is what has prevented you from penetrating his cortex with delight. I know you want slide inside, but approaching the process of the fusion requires tact and precision. Your vigor tells me of your wondrous potential. Juices with such pressure are sought after, use your spurts wisely and the masses on this forum will begin to taste you with a frenzy unlike you have ever seen. As of right now, simply relax the body....

Yo @senri
If I made a thread about sprinting and shit would you post like normal people would?

All this comparing US and Nazis during WWII gotta stop. Sure,military service from army to army, country to country have similarities but these two forces I believe are /were worlds apart.
Doing what your told, when to do them, how to do it and who to do it with are all part of military service. You’re a tool that your country will use when that certain tool is required. Turns out Nazi Germany use what was at their disposal for flat out bad shit. And it took the US and Allies to straighten that shit out.

Senior leadership came through..somehow we get paid on the first.
1342248390790-11.gif

You always were getting paid this pay period. It’s the next one you gotta worry about.

You always were getting paid this pay period. It’s the next one you gotta worry about.

Nah, they said we weren't going to, down to the ViceCom telling us to shore our shit up, because we were getting nothing on the first.

Giving Congress ***deleted I don't want to get relieved of command*** more time to work on some kind of payment agreement is fine, and as I was good to last, I'm happy my junior folks have more time to shore up as well

Nah, they said we weren't going to, down to the ViceCom telling us to shore our shit up, because we were getting nothing on the first.

Giving Congress ***deleted I don't want to get relieved of command*** more time to work on some kind of payment agreement is fine, and as I was good to last, I'm happy my junior folks have more time to shore up as well

Tdy pay is put on hold unless it's a combat deployment. Our guys are still going to non combat tdys but with zeroed out travel pay. They'll get 30 days ish and if the budget is not approved the tdy is cancelled and the dudes come back.

Reminds me of 2012-3013 again.

Your two weeks that you’re getting paid for on the first was most likely validated/certified the day the shutdown happened ( last Friday). Since that time is already “on the books” it’s no surprise you’re getting a check. So essentially you’re getting paid for time that was already under the budget.

I’ve been in the same boat you have in the military as well as working for DHS. Shit sucks.

"The Captain", 2018. German.
Good movie. True story. Came across it by accident. Had to watch it with English subtitles.

"A German Army deserter finds a Nazi Captain's abandoned uniform during the final weeks of World War II. Emboldened by the authority it suddenly grants him, he amasses a band of stragglers that cedes to his every command -- despite the suspicions of some -- and begins to dispense harsh justice."

in that the incredible bulk of them were conscripts who rather would have stayed home? yes
The interesting parallel is that the American army was probably only SLIGHTLY less racist than the German Army. At least the Germans didnt have a problem with different ethnicity fighting along side their regular forces.

The tiny groups of ethnic forces in the Germany army were used for labour and guard duties in occupied countrys. Some of them even committed horrible atrocities against their own civilians. Non of them were fighting alongside their honorable German counterparts especially the blacks.

"One Day in September", 1999.
A documentary film examining the 5 September 1972 murder of 11 Israeli athletes by the Palestinian terrorist group 'Black September' in the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany.

My review:
Good documentary. I knew of the massacre by the Palestinian terrorists, but what I did not know is how the Germans truly fucked up the whole operation. Truly laughable by those of us who have been in the military. The 'Black September' Palestinian group did an outstanding operation. Similar to the 9/11 attacks. This was at a time when counter terrorism was an unknown art. Kind of like guerrilla warfare in the 1960s. Germany failed miserably at the Olympic village and at the airport (rescue attempt). Total failure by the German police and German military. This event came to change how countries, including the U.S., came to deal with terrorist attacks and the creation of counter terrorist units.

The tiny groups of ethnic forces in the Germany army were used for labour and guard duties in occupied countrys. Some of them even committed horrible atrocities against their own civilians. Non of them were fighting alongside their honorable German counterparts especially the blacks.
No, they were pretty well integrated into German formations. The German military wasn’t organized with the level of inbuilt segregation the American military did. The us military of course having exclusionary units for nearly its entire history by that point

Back